Indoor Jam (hampshire)

revell bikes

For all you lucky Southerners there is going to be another weekend jam at Chris Doneys practise area on Dec 17-18th 10-1600hrs, there will be a training session on saturday with chris and possibly Ben Savage for the youngsters and beginners and advise on maintenance and set up for those who are not sure,If you have not been there before you can see pictures of the area on www.cdtrialsport.co.uk in footage if you attend hampshire trials you will get the imformation with the results of the last event.For any other info e,mail robertdoney@boarhuntgarage.co.uk

yeah how much is it, i live in fareham (5 minute car journey away) so let me know the price and ill come and give it a blast!!! loved it last time!

CHEERS BOYS! :S

As we are getting lots of enquiries we are going to send out entry forms so we can tally up the numbers,just email your address to robertdoney@boarhuntgarage.co.uk and we will send,

also any body wishing to travel by train the nearest station is Fareham and if you let me know i can arrange collection etc

i rode the course today, your all gunna f**kin love it!

haha well i rode it ages ago a few times and i f*****g loved it to bits. made my little trials course in my back garden look like a pile of dog turd on are tyres :- . Chris has still got my hoodie from last time aswell been as i left it their.not sure if i will be able to make it though as tom has kinda stoped :-

everyone please enjoy it as much as i have enjoyed it-im sure you will. :)

We have had a good couple of days changing all the sections indoors so there is even more chioce.if this works well this time we will proberbley open it up for weekend and evening practisingwith a small entrance fee for running costs and insurance what is every bodies thoughts??????

What do you mean like regularly. If so that is an absolutely amazing idea :- and I would be well up for that. :)

Cheers Angus

just had terry greaves come into my bike shop and ask me if i wana go,

Rob Doney hopefully ahs sent me a application form, so all being well, im DEFFO there boys!

cheers

Adz

What do you mean like regularly. If so that is an absolutely amazing idea B) and I would be well up for that. <_<

Cheers Angus

Angus mate, where do you live??

aint seen you about in fareham before.

give us a reply mate

adz :)