South West Trials Crew Volume 2

Rich Pearson

I enjoyed the video aswell Rich! I will have to get myself down to a lot more rides with you guys!!! :D

Finally just to be annoying, Abingdon isnt in Wiltshire, its in Oxfordshire :wub:

Definately man, get yerself down for some proper natural riding. :) And mapquest is really pissing me off, could have sworn there was an Abingdon in Wiltshire. I'm so crap at geography...

Ohh yea!! Totally missed it! Sorry if I looked like I was coming across quite arrogant, I think it was just the buzz of the weekend, everybody was having a good time and I was getting quite nackered. Not the best intro to one of the biggest shows of the year, my ugly face haha!

J.

Mate it was perfect, and as for being on a buzz, I know what you mean, was probably the second best show I've been to (nothing could beat Bike '98...), I was just glad I got someone with a big name to introduce it to the camera (Martyn Ashton turned me down... (Y) :P )

Cheers for replies people, have got an idea for another big vid, but I'll let people know about that one later.

Rich

Am I the only person that it wont play for? I have tried it in media player and divx player but it still skips and the music doesnt play properly, whats up? :'(

I use windows media player (Microsoft Works) on Windows XP, with a few of the DivX Codecs, and it plays fine for me. Have you tried playing it through DivX player?

Rich

Have you tried media player classic, makes almost anything play. (Y)

EDIT

Just got round to posting, I downloaded the vid, and it made me want to go ride sooo much it was silly. So I went and had the best ride in ages.

I wanna thank anyone at all involved in that video for restoring my love of trials. (Y)

Edited by div

its all been said before but that was one of the best editted videos i've ever seen. really watchable the credits are hilarious!

top quality!

any reason to tie porter up in an inner tube and soak him while making a valiant attempt at riding a unicycle???

Caption competition: after this Theresa fully understood why ben loved his bike!

Thanks for all the replies people, so glad that everyones taken so well to the vid as so much work was put in by so many people.

Can anyone who is still having technical problems with the vid, either downloading from tv.isg.si or in just playing it, get in touch with me as I'm trying to figure out ways to make future videos more hassle free for people. Also if anyone wants to just get in touch and have a chat with any constructive criticism with either me or Alex our MSN's are karsonlevoret@hotmail.com and ifu14@hotmail.com

:lol:

And now, the caption competition. All was explained in my first post, the winner recieving a full length VHS copy of Volume 2, signed by myself and Alex, and the winner may even get a little extra, previously unseen footage of things to come from the south west trials crew...

People who submitted captions were: SteveS, Xdream, Man On A Mission, trialsmad, Bass rider, trialmedia and matthewholdsworth. Vote for you favourite by posting with the users user name and the winner gets the vid. Captions listed below:

I like it doggy style!

Ben had taken the small seat trend a little far, as his girlfriend found out later when she tried to dismount his bike only to find that it was lodged up her bum :lol:

After trying to teach her to go to front wheel, in hindsight he thought maybe a trackstand would of been better

Shes blatantly taking part in a nuts advert...

no need for a boyfriend

Mmmmmm, tastes like peaches!!... and cream, delicious!

after this Theresa fully understood why ben loved his bike!

Thanks again

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret

Great vid there lads i loved to see the long, well edited proper videos just like that, like something you would go out and buy!!! Stacks were ace, espically the one from the tv wheelspin, quality!!! :-

I know its a little late but can i enter the caption comp? heres mine:

Since when did girls think they could ride bikes anyway...like us macho men

gallery_5022_34_1142.jpg

Stick to the washing up love and then go cook my dinner!

:closedeyes: Well at least i think its funny (N)

(influenced by my crazy R.E. lessons - learning about sexism, just for the record im not sexist, its just funny...i wish more girls rode trials and respect to Theresa (granny name, lol) for trying :P :( )

p.s. If anyone is concerned or has an issue with this post please feel free to contact me at washingis4women@hotmail.com or send a letter to Number 10, London.

Steve :(

Edited by STEVE-0

I've kinda gathered that my caption isnt going to be allowed, let alone win, probably due to legal issues, which say it would be morally wrong if it won! So I've decided to give my vote to Bass Rider, who would have recieved it anyway and i must also say i liked trialmedia's and matthewholdsworth's posts.

-- Peace out lads --

:closedeyes:

Edited by STEVE-0

Looks like my mate Ben (Man On A Mission) gets the vid. nice one mate. Get in touch on MSN with your address and I'll get the vid in the post ASAP.

Keep downloading and keep posting people, ANY constructive criticism is welcome as I want to make the next vid even better. :ermm:

Rich

Looks like my mate Ben (Man On A Mission) gets the vid. nice one mate. Get in touch on MSN with your address and I'll get the vid in the post ASAP.

Keep downloading and keep posting people, ANY constructive criticism is welcome as I want to make the next vid even better. :ermm:

Rich

No fair, surely I should win the video by default for getting bullied so much during the filming of this video? :lol: :ermm: