Custom Frame Builders

fredrico

i don't want to pay £400 odd for a leeson or curtis so does anyone know of custom builders. Thanks.

Unfortunately for you you're gonna be paying at least £400 anywhere else for a custom built frame. Worth remembering that going elsewhere (other than Leeson or Curtis, who are custom frame builders anyway) means a frame built by someone without half the experience or know-how in building the type of frame that you're after.

*think* they are from £200 upwards

£200 if very cheap for a custom build. Is he making them out of lollipop sticks?!..

There is a place in Liverpool, but I don't know the name or address or anything. sorry.

Phil.

I think the place you are refering to is Corrado

x Dani x

Unfortunately for you you're gonna be paying at least £400 anywhere else for a custom built frame. Worth remembering that going elsewhere (other than Leeson or Curtis, who are custom frame builders anyway) means a frame built by someone without half the experience or know-how in building the type of frame that you're after.

£200 if very cheap for a custom build. Is he making them out of lollipop sticks?!..

I think the place you are refering to is Corrado

x Dani x

narr not lollipop sticks, they cost, he goes and cuts down branches, cheaper that way.

Narr, I believe curtis waaaaaaaaaaaay over price their frames, I remember Iolo saying somthing like the same tubing costs £100, or somthing like that, curtis then add £400 for labour and they still snap!!

You can get tubing from £60 for a full bikes worth, wont be super light but it will do the job.