Onza Hongesiums

bikerboysam1

I personally wouldnt bother with onza hognesuims the pins rip out very easily and the bearings are quite stiff to be honest even when greasd up.I would go for some dmr v8s,or v12sif i was you they are cheaper and excellent compared.

Hope this helps..

clarky. :)

I personally wouldnt bother with onza hognesuims the pins rip out very easily and the bearings are quite stiff to be honest even when greasd up.I would go for some dmr v8s,or v12sif i was you they are cheaper and excellent compared.

Hope this helps..

clarky. :)

Wouldn't bother with hognesuims, a lot of money and the pins just rip out. Personally I would just get some VP’s, cheap and do the job.

I used to run hognesiums and they were really good... however, some of the pins did fall out and if you shin yourself it really gives your shins a hammering :-

VPs would be a better choice i think :) cheap and decent :- cant beat it at £15 :P

Edited by onza mitch

iv had my hogneasiums since august an have only ripped out one pin (i find them abit too grippy aswell :) ), but i wouldn't spend £40 on a pair of pedals again, vp's&v8ts all the way noice and cheep

sam

I know what you mean I've got v8's (get them) and before back wheeling anything i have got to spend a few seconds getting my feet into the right position in the pedals. Don't get VP's they suck, the bolts fall out the sides and then round off then you try to tighten them up so you need super glue to lock the bolts in place and the sides collapse when you fall off <_< .

I wouldnt get Vp's they are really weak, the bolts(that hold the cage to the main part) come out all the time and if you fall on em the cage bends and the teeth flatten off till theres no point on em and mine are scary slipperyand i dont even bother trying anything hard if its even sligthly damp cos the Vp's are like ice skating. Apart from the weight v8s are all good though

Edited by miket-raptorman

I wouldnt get Vp's they are really weak, the bolts(that hold the cage to the main part) come out all the time and if you fall on em the cage bends and the teeth flatten off till theres no point on em and mine are scary slipperyand i dont even bother trying anything hard if its even sligthly damp cos the Vp's are like ice skating. Apart from the weight v8s are all good though

Vp pedals are good actually, just remove the inner cage and you good to go, and the bolts dont come loose if you tighten them