Shoes

Nay

I was reading MBUK the other day and saw the globe trials shoes competition. What size do trials or just cycling shoes in general go up to? I'm a size 14-15 and always have trouble finding trainers and school shoes because most shoes end at a size 11. Also my shoes are always stupidly expensive so how much are trials shoes?

cheers Nay

Trials shoes like the monty and ribo are expensive, £65+, im not entirely sure what size they go up to but im almost certain they dont go up to 14-15 :P . However i can say Vans skateshoes, are hard wearing, good grip and look good and i know you can get them in quite big sizes, because someone i use to know had size 13 feet i think and he wore lots of vans shoes. Also vans shoes arnt that expensive so try searching for some of them. :P :P Hope i helped. Jules

Edited by Jules

Trials shoes like the monty and ribo are expensive, £65+, im not entirely sure what size they go up to but im almost certain they dont go up to 14-15 :P . However i can say Vans skateshoes, are hard wearing, good grip and look good and i know you can get them in quite big sizes, because someone i use to know had size 13 feet i think and he wore lots of vans shoes. Also vans shoes arnt that expensive so try searching for some of them. :P :P Hope i helped. Jules

I found this site, they do Converse, VANS, stuff like that upto like size 17-18 for around £30 - £50. Would these any good ?

http://www.bigsize.co.uk/

Don;t want to be nasty mate but with size 14/5 feet you should steer clear of pixie boots, or cpnverses, i've tried some on (size 11) and they dont work for big feet!

What shoes do you wear ? just trainers or something ?

Hey I have similar problems when it comes to shoe size as I am a size 13, its hard enough for me to find cheap, decent shoes let alone for you with size 14-15 feet! The only trials shoes that go up to size 13 are the koxx try-alls, I have ordered a pair but have been waiting about three weeks for koxx to get their arse into gear and get some produced and sent to te UK! They said that the delivery was expected yestrday so hopefully they will be here on Monday. I usually use skate shoes though, at the minute I am using some cheap no fear ones and they are fine, I just thought I would try some trials-specific shoes as I had the money and had seen/heard a lot of good/bad stuff (mainly good though) about them so I thought I would try some for myself. (Y)