Cranksets :p

joshywa

i know that tensile and middleburn are pretty much the dogs bollox wen it comes to cranks, i jus spent £80 on a set of middleburn rs7 pro trials , very cheap :huh::P , but what makes them any better than try-all or powerpro cranks??

jus incase this dsn make much sense or i hav gotten most of the info wrong..i apologise

cheers boumsong

not much in fact i'd put try-all cranks up with middle burns but as far as "what makes them better than power pro's" it's probably the extra strength and aesthetic (looks) value that burns have >_<

enjoy your new cranks

I cant back it up, but I know more PowerPro cranks have snaped than Middleburn's, and its nothing to do with the fact that FSA have sold more cranks than Middleburn......(if they have?)

MiddleBurns are the bench mark as far as im concerned for trial use.

Edited by jake1516

i know that tensile and middleburn are pretty much the dogs bollox wen it comes to cranks, i jus spent £80 on a set of middleburn rs7 pro trials , very cheap :P:P , but what makes them any better than try-all or powerpro cranks??

jus incase this dsn make much sense or i hav gotten most of the info wrong..i apologise

cheers boumsong

middleburn are genrally great quality :P