New Bike

wayneone

Well in light of my last post if my stolen bike dont turn up ill be needing a new bike. looking for somthing streety like the saracen good components echo or onza perhaps? not realy liking the base ta perhaps a t-rex. Who knows not realy feeling too fab at the moment which is understandable.

if ur wanting streety look to pashley 26ghz, leeson 660 or 609 (24inch), curtis (again they do a 24 inch model)

but then again anything can be used on street, but the frames above are short snappy and lovely british handmade beasts!

Exactly :huh:

Well in light of my last post if my stolen bike dont turn up ill be needing a new bike. looking for somthing streety like the saracen good components echo or onza perhaps? not realy liking the base ta perhaps a t-rex. Who knows not realy feeling too fab at the moment which is understandable.

(Y) get a leeson for street :)

If your after a streety bike go for steel if you can because the fatigue life is far superior to aluminium and steel tends to bend and dent instead of crack and snap like aluminium can. If you ever manage to crack a steel frame it is alot easier to weld back to its original strength

on the cheaper end of the scale a base ta26 or a second end echo pure 1060 :)

all the bikes matt mentioned are great though

IS the echo pure a street frame? i like them a lot is there anyway i can get a fully built one(new) not just a frame as i have nothing at all.

the echo pure is a trials frame, but the 1060 with a short stem, rides great for street :) don't make them any more thats why i said a 2nd hand one :)

the zoot looks pretty good actually the geo looks decent. I think it comes with a trials bar on it, so put a decent riser bar on it and you will be away. front end looks quite low, so you may need a higher stem.

mike

:) check ou the onza zoot :)