Newcastle

mr kenny

got me new bike finished so al defo be there, cant wait. anyone takin a video camera??

tom

hey, thats a very nice bike.

if you have recently looked in the for sale section you will see i am looking to buy a digital camcorder, if i get one in time i will be taking some videos.

heyt yes there will be filmin going on

one for certain is the lad from brainchild films filming for the new flick called extended family

and i'm sure there will be lots of folks bringin thier own camera for an internet flick

its not to long now...

Hello all,

im gonna try and make it, doesnt look like Im gonna know any of you though - be gentle!!!

Ive recently discovered the street mecca that is South Shields, anyone who rides there please email me info@tawtteam.com we should hook up..............

Anyway see you's in Newcastle.......

Ian

Hello all,

im gonna try and make it, doesnt look like Im gonna know any of you though - be gentle!!!

Ive recently discovered the street mecca that is South Shields, anyone who rides there please email me info@tawtteam.com we should hook up..............

Anyway see you's in Newcastle.......

Ian

come along, the more the merrier :)

haha. very good. a true northern lad! always nice to see! haha

anyone from down south, it is well worth the journey. should be a good ride especially if there is a good turn out

how far south you after, me and my mate are coming possibly 2 mates, were getting the coach up from bournemouth, were gonna be a bit early though, we'll be there for 7am, and we gotta leave at 11:30pm

long day but only costing £18 each :P

See everyone then! (Y)

I absolutely love you, I don't live there but my grandparents do so i visit about 3 times a year i have taken my bike twice and it forking rocks. I'll Pm you next time i visit we can ride!

how far south you after, me and my mate are coming possibly 2 mates, were getting the coach up from bournemouth, were gonna be a bit early though, we'll be there for 7am, and we gotta leave at 11:30pm

long day but only costing £18 each :P

See everyone then! (Y)

nick will be fantastic to see you bit far to trevl!!!

we are not long to go now....

how many fook iv'e counted at least 40...

this is gonna be mental!!

kenny