T-mag 05 Frame?

kb_trialer

I have seen this frame at my local bike shop as well as it being ridden at the London cycle show by Matt staples and I like it. The geometry isnt bad and its pretty cheap too. It would make a great beginners bike as well as a great bike for more experienced riders too. I wouldnt recommend buying it fully built though, the parts sepc that it comes with is crap (some parts are OK, but the majority WILL break within a few months/weeks).

Gar har har, Zona Zip anyone? I ain't sure of the prices but I'm guessing they'll be fairly similar. But the Zip does seem to beat just about everything in it's price range.

Oh know mr monkey is back again and yes go for it there well nice i gt mine on friday and its well smart and not that heavy either.

I have a T-Mag. overall its a realy good frame stronger than a t-pro(i had a t-pro but is tripped the threads twice, and my mate snapped his.)The only problem is the bash plate, the rubber support tubes are not strong enough but i fixed that by getting a big thick chunk of rubber and putting that in instead.