Christmas Eve

Ben Swales

alright guys, me and darren hill are riding in ashford on christmas eve in the morning. I've ridden there once before, and despite umours to the contrary, there's quite a lot of good riding to be had! Darren's meeting me at the cinema at about ten as i don't know ashford well, anyone who wants can meet us there, or we'll be in town at about 20past i guess, probably at the skatepark. PM me for my mobile number if you want to meet us later. hope to see a few people out.

Edited by BenS

alright guys, me and darren hill are riding in ashford on christmas eve in the morning. I've ridden there once before, and despite umours to the contrary, there's quite a lot of good riding to be had! Darren's meeting me at the cinema at about ten as i don't know ashford well, anyone who wants can meet us there, or we'll be in town at about 20past i guess, probably at the skatepark. PM me for my mobile number if you want to meet us later. hope to see a few people out.

Ashford good is it?! Not sure i belive you :P , anyways. if my head doesn't hurt too much i might join you unless theres one going on closer :blink: . PS- sent you a PM with my number.

Cheers.

Tommo

Just got back from this. Pretty good ride. Darren snapepd his rear hanger, I broke my chain and punctured (fixed both!). And Tomm punctured too. Everyone rode my KOT and liked it :)

Fun was had and we certainly didn't exhaust Ashfords riding spots!

Merry Christmas - One AND ALL!