Front Disk Brake For Mod

koxx1

Is it the louise or the louise FR? Will arnold had a louise FR which was seriously good

I would agree with the "get the hope cos its british" thing, but my mate bust it so im unsure. And when it comes to hydraulics, magura sure know what they're diddling (Y)

Id say marta like Ali :)

Magura disks are VERY good as they dont have any hangy out bits like hopes or anything.

They are VERY powerful aswell!

Or why not try going for a Avid juicy 7?

They are seriously amazing! i rented a enduro from my LBS not to long ago, with juicy 7's on, they were VERY VERY VERY powerfull! :o they felt really spongy on the lever though :S

They are seriously amazing! i rented a enduro from my LBS not to long ago, with juicy 7's on, they were VERY VERY VERY powerfull! :o they felt really spongy on the lever though :S

maybe because its a rent bike jsut a thought

but avid are amazing (Y)

Edited by watto

Personly I would not run a hope, most the people I no who have had hopes, or have them are having problems with them.

I run an avid cable bb7 with a 185 rotor on my mod and I have to say it is truly amazing, anyone who has rode my bike will say the same!

Also a bonus, instead or paying £20 for a bleed kit or what ever it is just pop down ur local bike shop and buy a new cable for like £3.

Also they arnt really that expensive compaired to avid, magura and hope discs, so you wont have to fork out loads of money.

My vote goes for the avid bb7 they really are amazing.

Sam

Edited by samthebiker

well i'm not really on a budget, i was thinking of upgrading from my louise

Why would you want to upgrade from your louise, i have a louise on my T-Mag and i think its bloody brilliant its the second one ive had but if you want to upgrade i say the hope try-all, my mate has one and its awsome.

Cheers Thurston

i had the louise and i really like it, but i upgraded to a hope mini trial but when i got it it was spongy went to the lever had to mess around with it to get it working right, its still not 100% as i need to bleed it but i cant be arsed (N)

all the other hopes iv used are great im using there enduro headset which has lasted 5 years but i prefered the louise as i bolted it on and it worked straight away. the one think i dont like about discs is there not as adjustable as rim brakes

Personly I would not run a hope, most the people I no who have had hopes, or have them are having problems with them.

I run an avid cable bb7 with a 185 rotor on my mod and I have to say it is truly amazing, anyone who has rode my bike will say the same!

Also a bonus, instead or paying £20 for a bleed kit or what ever it is just pop down ur local bike shop and buy a new cable for like £3.

Also they arnt really that expensive compaired to avid, magura and hope discs, so you wont have to fork out loads of money.

My vote goes for the avid bb7 they really are amazing.

Sam

i have the same and it rocks

(Y) why dont u get an avid jucy 7 ma m8 robbie has one on his team n its the best brake ever

robbies is shit at the minuite since he put the gothic rotor on it but it is a nice brake (even if you need to pull with 3 finger to make it lock) :lol:

Edited by joshywa