Basildon Ride

koxx1

whats the 27th? is that a tuesday? and that'll still be stupid because everything would be open ;) anyway i might see you there :blink:lol i haven't ridden basildon in a long time

its just on the sunday i think dave and ross might be out and all the canvey riders chai even said he may come very unlikly though :P

Firstly, some people don't drink like myself, ain't I gay. And then some people don't muller their face in so could ride.

It's some vs most. Alot of people wont be fit to ride on the 1st.

That's a fantastically coherent sentence. Firstly, some people don't drink like myself, ain't I gay. And then some people don't muller their face in so could ride.

Firstly, why even post if it dont concern you or aint anything constructive towards the ride?

Secondly, I said that because most riders in the Basildon area are old enough to drink and also have a social life away from trials and computers there for meaning that alot of people will be rat assed the following day due to having a good decent new years party.

And now to you Nick, Yeah 27th Ian said he should be riding depending if he is going to have his bike done and so on. It's Ian though so i very much doubt it but i still wana ride that day i think :)

Yo nick me and stef are riding somewhere on tuesday dunno where though but if you give me a shout im sure we ride wherever you are. We was actually thinking of coming down to Basildon on tuesday but not fussed where we ride.

Damo

Wow because I don't go out and get pissed every week like a stupid fanny and treat my body how I think it should be treated I have no social life. Talk about freedom of choice. You moronic wanker.

To be honest i don't need to hear your views on the matter. Are you going to come to the Basildon area for the ride...No i can't say that you will so in fairness i don't see the point in you even posting in here in the 1st place...(Y)

And hiii Damo!

Wow because I don't go out and get pissed every week like a stupid fanny and treat my body how I think it should be treated I have no social life. Talk about freedom of choice. You moronic wanker.

Dont you mean every year?

Its new years ffs!

And its a bit sad how u r on here on xmas day... even though I am also :unsure: but only to check there's no trials companies drunk on xmas day giving away free gear on t-f!

can everyone explain who they are because this is confusing me!! im simpson on the saracen i know nick and lewis but other than that :S

im busy 27th and 28th but will ride any other day may be up for new yrs day may be a bit worse for wear though so whats happening???

Is koxx 1 or whatever canvey nick??? EDIT: sorry just looked on profile sounds like a stupid question now

And its a bit sad how u r on here on xmas day...

Not alway all family and hugg and kiss's in some people house though isit? :-

Edited by pissin_on_the_fence

Me and Damo have thouhgt of going upto London now and not Basildon as i haven't rode there for a while now so will make a change :)

EDIT: Also im riding Southend with Damo tomorrow so all is welcome. Add me to msn Simp you batty and i will talk to you on there. Nickdale@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by Nick Dale