2nd Jan; London; Bank Holiday.

Joe_Elding

On the 2nd of Jan I'm heading up to London for a bit of a ride, It's a bacnk holiday so there shouldn't be too much trouble with getting kciked off places and whatnot but you never know, also it gives a day for all yo' hangovers to clear.

so far theres 4 from Woking and hopefully a few more coming, anyone else up fot it?

Could one of you who lives near ben cox (damo,nick?) remind him to bring me allen keys and maybe an innertube if hes coming?

Yea can do i'll remind him now actually if hes online, and yea he prob will come unless hes working :)

Right im hopefully coming to this ride if my bikes finished. Seeming as it will be my first meet up would like details please. Where, What time. I'll be coming from Walthamstow, we have an overground link to liverpool street so should be able to jump bike on the train okeys but then what line do i take from there? Cheers for any info

It's always meet at the shell centre, which is 10 seconds walk from London Waterloo.

In the station, keep walking towards the Eurostar end, and you will see a walkway type place, walk through that, and go down the first set of stairs on the left, at the bottom of the stairs, turn right and seemingly into the courtyard of a big white skyscraper.

Can't miss it. :)

Right im hopefully coming to this ride if my bikes finished. Seeming as it will be my first meet up would like details please. Where, What time. I'll be coming from Walthamstow, we have an overground link to liverpool street so should be able to jump bike on the train okeys but then what line do i take from there? Cheers for any info

Hey sweet mate, Im coming into Liverpool Street aswell. Where not too far away, you might want to come ride with us down in Ilford one day, theres a few of us here.

Ill happily meet you outside platform 15-19 seeing as thats where well both be getting off and Ill show you the way.

Yeah sweet. We'll all depends if my bikes done really :( I talk to you on msn michael :P Im the one with the addy: Feeder_Fan and yeah im planning a visit to Ilford sometime soon so I'll let you know more about it then. If anyones willing to meet at Liverpool street like at the Maccy D's then I'll meet them there. Would a normal day travelcard do?

Yeah sweet. We'll all depends if my bikes done really :( I talk to you on msn michael :P Im the one with the addy: Feeder_Fan and yeah im planning a visit to Ilford sometime soon so I'll let you know more about it then. If anyones willing to meet at Liverpool street like at the Maccy D's then I'll meet them there. Would a normal day travelcard do?

Get a 1-6 just incase the trains f**k up, otherwise a returen to Liverpool street is cheaper.