Photoshop

koxx1

hi, i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to change the colour of all the stickers and the rims on my bike just so i could see what it looks like :P anycolours really just out of interest.

heres a picture of my bike

IPB Image

cheers, nick

I'll have a go in a few mins mate. I'll post 'em back up if they turn out any good, any colour you really want? or just random.. 'Cause I'll do any.

Mat

i'm not really fussed i'm just looking at what it would be like if i chose a different colour thanks a lot for you're help ^_^

Pretty fast and shocking attempt, any other colours? or should I just play around with some other colours. :)

IPB Image

Mat

oh mint, that was fast i cant really think of any colours i suppose you could try red and green and black?

(Y)^_^

cheers, nick

i have photoshop on my pc at the moment but i'm not to sure how to use it :$ i did see a guide on here some where before but i can't seem to find it now (N)

I got bored.... Lol :S

IPB Image

Photoshop isn't the sort of file you would send through MSN / E-mail, it is a really large installation file and you also need a pin-number thing, sorry

Mat

haha that looks ace lol half n half thats a nice idea :lol:

mat do you think you could help me out by telling me how you did those? :shifty:

Thanks again, nick

Erm, well you highlight the selected area you want to change the colour and make a new layer for it, then you change the hue / saturation or whatever it's called, I can't remember lol, I'm not on PS anymore so I can't give you a full tutorial sorry.

I may do some more bikes later on or tomorrow as I'm quite busy now

Sorry

Mat

Erm, well you highlight the selected area you want to change the colour and make a new layer for it, then you change the hue / saturation or whatever it's called, I can't remember lol, I'm not on PS anymore so I can't give you a full tutorial sorry.

I may do some more bikes later on or tomorrow as I'm quite busy now

Sorry

Mat

oki thanks :D