The Next Big Star In Trials

wilky_mod_legend2

Gaz M and Joe Baxter, also Sam Holmes are improving a lot.

Can't really think of any others.

Mat

naah dont think so :) , erm joe and sam (holmes) probably because sam is sidehop master! havent seen him ride though only in his vids but he is imporving alot and joe will be one too look out for in a year or 2 ^_^ also, i can see squince going veeery far if he gets his act together and starts doing rails again >_< and kyle hinchcliffe deffo! 2 years time he will be a very big name :)

Danny Foster

Dannys not really the next big star, hes already there, hes amazing :S

Edited by Gaz M

naah dont think so :) , erm joe and sam (holmes) probably because sam is sidehop master! havent seen him ride though only in his vids but he is imporving alot and joe will be one too look out for in a year or 2 ^_^ also, i can see squince going veeery far if he gets his act together and starts doing rails again >_< and kyle hinchcliffe deffo! 2 years time he will be a very big name :)

Dannys not really the next big star, hes already there, hes amazing :S

Yea, I was 'gonna say Dannys already pretty good lol. I forgot about Kyle, he's already really good, what frame has he got now? 'cuase he snapped the T-Rex or somethin' didn't he?

BTW, your snow vid was awsome lol, made me laugh at the end, nice bail, but I don't see how you fell off :S there was nothin' wrong lol

(apart from the snow :P)

Mat

Edited by mattyboy_69_

Danny foster he is a great rider (Y)

Yea, I was 'gonna say Dannys already pretty good lol. I forgot about Kyle, he's already really good, what frame has he got now? 'cuase he snapped the T-Rex or somethin' didn't he?

BTW, your snow vid was awsome lol, made me laugh at the end, nice bail, but I don't see how you fell off :S there was nothin' wrong lol

Mat

Thanks can comment on the vid if you like :- , erm kyle is riding the adamant a2, and that bail, i didnt take off from the edge so, worn tryall tyres, and ice dont mix :P

yes sam wheeler definatly (Y) and also in a year or two simon (bambi_3) is one to watch. dave.

oh cheers dave (Y) ,yeah i think 'echoteam!!' aka dave p will be pretty damn good in about a year or more but he just needs to practice more rails and get confident! (Y)

si...

YAY for Samm Wheeler my big brother!

and Porter my amazing......urmmmm......Grog!

i agree with these two. i'm sorry i don't know the rest of you guys..

and i think Danny has done pretty well for himself, i think hes one of the bigger riders already, whoever said Danny Butler.

jennxxx

YAY for Samm Wheeler my big brother!

and Porter my amazing......urmmmm......Grog!

i agree with these two. i'm sorry i don't know the rest of you guys..

and i think Danny has done pretty well for himself, i think hes one of the bigger riders already, whoever said Danny Butler.

jennxxx

Danny holroyd?

Fred judd, salisbury rider (Y) (weeman)

Ask your brother Sam lol

Fred is scary good now,,,,,,but hes not in the lime light.

Dave

after a few more comps and body repairs ben travis is gonna be goooooooooooood. Needs to get more comp experience and then this guy is the daddy......

Richard Towler (towler) is a great little rider, needs to have the balls to make a vid though, and u will all see his inner greatness!

Mat

kile has an adamant a1 (sweet)

naah dont think so :) , erm joe will be one too look out for in a year or 2 ^_^ also, i can see squince going veeery far if he gets his act together and starts doing rails again.

f**k that gaz you WILL be a awsome rider. Your seriously good for your age your gonna be big if you carry on the way you are, and i really meen this. if i was a shop owner id of snapped you up a long time ago.

Im not taking the piss either i personally think your better than both little joes (no disrespect) oakly may be british champ but the way your going youll be better than him in no time its only on rocks hes better than you he cant come close to you on street.

joe baxter is going to be good i reckon hes the next waynio everyone likes him you just cant not like this little guy hes gonna be awsome to just needs to wait a few years till he bulks up and he will be jumping over anything.

squince :S im not so sure about.

Edited by bike rider