Killed My Urbans..so

Wright Pads

Okay so at the Bike Show 05 i bought a set of Echo Urbans off Tim @ Echo/Zoo-X-street i aint so sure what there really called. Noticed that i've cracked the disc mount yesterday. Latter on in the day noticed loads of flex. Checked disc bolts, disc, caliper etc etc all okay, turns out it's the forks, ie streera tube. This morning fitted my old Onza Tuff Guys and went out front and played around and in the workshop, no problems, re-fitted the Echos and got ''CREAKING'' and flex. Switch over again to Onza's no issues. Gutted as the Onza's aint pretty to look at in all honestity.

So who is the man to go to get a warranty?? Phill, Adam & Dave, Tim (if i can get hold of him, no luck yet)?

I ride a coust and duno what forks next to get...I just put my carbons on to see what it look like and i'm not so sure now, see for you self!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Okay so they do need the dropout making up which has fallen through of someone doing them for me, well gutted. Was thinking of Hi-fi's maybe and Waynio said the new Zoo's are the ******* to use!

What you says?

Like to aviod the urbans full stop, felt cheap soo as i used them on the bike, they had flex already but now it's nuts

Thats news to me about the Hi-fi needing that....though you should face a disc mount no matter what anyway.

But who do i go to for warranty

Edited by Wright Pads

Like to aviod the urbans full stop, felt cheap soo as i used them on the bike, they had flex already but now it's nuts

Thats news to me about the Hi-fi needing that....though you should face a disc mount no matter what anyway.

But who do i go to for warranty

your best bet for warrenty is through tim.................providing you can get hold of him because this is who you bought them from.....................

phil or dave and adam should'nt have to mess arouns with the warrenty because they did'nt sell them to you..

i think you will be very lucky if you manage to get another set f forks on replacement.......... your best bet is to buy a set of either the new zoo forks or the hi-fi's

ash

your best bet for warrenty is through tim.................providing you can get hold of him because this is who you bought them from.....................

phil or dave and adam should'nt have to mess arouns with the warrenty because they did'nt sell them to you..

i think you will be very lucky if you manage to get another set f forks on replacement.......... your best bet is to buy a set of either the new zoo forks or the hi-fi's

ash

I belive Phill is our UK man for warranty action? Anyone got some details for Tim, nets not helping me at all. i should do as they fall under a warranty clame, not a year old yet ether.

They're over 6 months old though, so you've got no chance of warranty anyway Pete. :)

I'm pleased with my Hi-Fi's, they're incredibly stiff, and seem to be holding out alright. The 9mm disk mount seems pretty solid too, but it will need to be faced. (Y)

Mike.