Pedal Hopping

King C

hello mate,um it took me about two days of backhopping, but while i was doing i accidently pedaled and it then evolved into me learing how to kickhop, (Y)

but that was almost two years ago so i think thats what happened lol.

si.

Edited by bambi_3

it took me about a day of riding my trials bike to learn how to pedal hop. i cant explain how i learnt but where i ride (portland) i kinda got chucked in the deep end and had to learn quickly and i did, riding with people that are better than you really REALLY helps.

Tom

Hi

Do you ride alone or do you ride with a lot of people often?

i found that because i rode by myself it took me something really silly like 3 months to learn,but i had no clue how to do it because any guides i found icouldn't understand at all,best way to describe it in my opinion is:

Back brake on,pedal against it slightly,release the back brake at the same time kcicking your pedal,when you feel the bike come up,put the back brake on and keep practising like that (Y) and hopefully you will get it in no time at all (Y)

zoo

It took me about a month just trying to get the back wheel to come off the floor :S

About a month after that I learnt how to hop backwards about 5 times..

Then it evolved into kicking forwards and it all started from there :)

Just keep practising, all it takes (Y)

Also Ive just moved onto a new bike. Its a 02 Onza T-Mag (raceline yellow). I haven't really riden it properly yet. What do you think of it if you've riden one (I was on a budget). Is it good on the rear wheel...etc.

King

Ive ridden one but it was a t-master they look the same. It's what i learn't to gap on too.