What 20" Frame To Get Next?

aff1e

hi i was wondering what you all thought i should get fo my next 20" frame i would like a short bike as i am not that tall , im getting new frame as my t-pro has seen better days thanks tom (Y)

Onza t-lite or monty would be good if you want a short bike or theres the short python. (Y)

Well depending on how good you are there is no real reason to flash the cash on a more expensive frame,gathering that you are still a beginer then maybe a cheap ONZA frame would do or a base,if youre a more experienced rider then maybe t-lite,gu,monty etc etc. (Y)

Hi matey,

If you want a short bike get a Onza T-lite, Saw Little Ashley Butler riding one of these at YMSA and he shreds on it. (Y) You can get one Here

If you are quite wealthy you could always go for the monty 221 Ti or even the slighly cheaper version the 221 Pro both available from Here

Remeber though,

Just because your short dont assume that a long bike wont work for you :)

Thanks Mitch

monty's are teeny tiny little bikes - even compared to a t-pro.

I reckon go for a echo team long - its only a tiny bit bigger than a t-pro &

has high bb so it ought to feel pretty similar with the same bars n stem.(this is all conjecture though :) )

my m8 has the zoo python 06 its well lite and easy to navigate(£280),but monty xlite in my opinion is the best 20" because it looks nice as you can tell from the name its lite and its not too long (Y) but it depends how much money you have, Cherz Ross

Edited by gawk

Maybe you should re-consider getting a new frame,giving time you may become more comftorable with the frame,i find with long frames you have maximum control over the bike.

How long have you been riding your t-pro frame for also whats your price range. (Y)

Maybe you should re-consider getting a new frame,giving time you may become more comftorable with the frame,i find with long frames you have maximum control over the bike.

How long have you been riding your t-pro frame for also whats your price range. (Y)

hi ive bin ridin 2 years n i have a budget ov £300 crimbo money (Y)