Southsea Skatepark Ride

fredrico

(Y)

i'm still coming and im bringing 2 magura clear bleed hoses, so if anyone reads this, this morning can they tell fredrico that im bringing some. so there's no excuse for him not coming now, lol (Y)

Cheers for bringing them but i cant come the earliest i could get there is 1 so theres no point but cheers anyway

i was the ony one to turn up, but i learnt how to pedal kick into hook's, so all in all it was a good day for me, it did rain but i carried on riding it was more fun. (Y)

sorry man, i would have come but the wheel i bought this morning skipped 52 times today... well as you can imagine, i'm not chuffed. i've just taken it apart, no lube whatsoever, 2 out of 3 springs broken, 1 pawls cracked, another ones snapped.

EDIT: to add to my disgust, the grind he saidwas on there, was smoother than a babies bottom, the rim was egged, the wheel build was aweful, both sides done differently, and very weakly.

and it f**king rained!!! (Y)

Edited by ash-kennard