Bands You Shouldn't Really Listen To

Dan Clark

Dan. I really don't mean to offend but you come across like you think you know everything about music, and actually, whatever anyone else labels a certain genre, you know better.

In the genres of emo and screamo I like to think I know more than the average MCR loving poser kid who think they know it all.

Depeche mode

Keane

Is Jamiroquai bad?

N.E.R.D.

Portishead

Supergrass

And last night my girlfriend and mate were round for new years and they were moaning about my music library so they promptly started downloading Jesse McCartney songs on Limewire and I actually quite like one of the tracks... :$

Whats wrong with Depeche Mode? Thats one of my favorite bands. Portishead is really cool too. I guess you'd be embaresed to listen to most of the music I do.

I love The Locust :P

FACT: I have seen The Locust. They were supporting at a Yeah Yeah Yeahs gig. They came on dressed in fencing outfits and looks stupid, and, well, they sucked. Totally the wrong crowd for them, they got booed.

They're crazy, but some of their songs are pretty catchy, really intricate and more complicated than you'd think to play too.

I like my songs to have a tune, not intricate timing alone.

They were very tight and professional I guess, but that doesn't mean anything if your songs are rubbish. I guess they aren't rubbish to everyone though.