I'm Looking For A Program..

froggy

As the title says. I use loads of full screen apps, recently I've started playing wow ( :$ ) and it's full screen and you can't minimise it while playing which is a f**king pain cause it takes about 7 mins to close and then open again. There is an option on cs to run the game in a window, thats all I want really but be able to open whatever in the window like this

IPB Image

thnx :)

Edited by Adamm

I didnt know you could run CS like that, thats pretty neat B) . do you need a particularly good PC to cope with using CS and msn at the same time? im using OpenGL on CS aswell.

Not really, I have a 2.8p4, 512, onboard gfx, nothing special and it runs pretty smooth. Just a little bit of delay when switching between windows.

No luck? :(

i ran cs in a window with open gl

It might be the other way around - Can't remember. But I think with one video mode you can use a window, the other you can't. And you can't with Source. I think. I've never really bothered worrying about it though, I'm not sure why you would want to do it...

I play cs:source in a window.. with winamp on and msn/aim/yahoo and you get a really good fps. It also makes you a shit load more accurate since everything is smaller.

thats all i got... no help to the topic (Y)

How would everything being smaller make you more accurate? surely itd be the other way round?

Isn't there options on the CS page before you start playing?

That's what I did with mine...

Well, yeah.. There is an option on CS to run the game in a window (see the screenshot). I'm looking for some kind of program where you can load any fullscreen app and have it run in a window. For other programs I use which use only full screen.

I find running cs in a window too also makes my aiming more accurate. However if the higher the resolution, the harder I find it to aim...

Edited by Adamm