Help Choosing A Mod

MikeCottTrials

t-pro is good. I got mine as a custom build with the forks, front wheel and front brake from the t-mag.

it cost the same as a t-mag so its within your price bracket.

I had similar feelings to you i think - didnt want to risk a 2nd hand frame in case it broke on me.

s' date='Jan 4 2006, 02:17 PM' post='832735']

i was thinking of getting a zoo python and have spotted one or two second hand but i'd rather have a new one does anyone know if i could get one for £500-£600? if not i was thinking T-pro but i'm not experienced with mods and would like some advice

personally i'd go for This -05 T-Mag it's a great bike and looks awsome! but if your new why not get a less expensive bike just incase the small possibility that the sport is not for you?

Good luck with your bike mate!

Mike!!!

but if your new why not get a less expensive bike just incase the small possibility that the sport is not for you?

Good luck with your bike mate!

Mike!!!

Lol no i definately love riding my bike, it would be money well spent. just im kinda short (5foot5 or 6) so i think i would be better suited to ride a 20" instead of my T-raptor

oh right yeah i reckon a mod would be better than a stock, are you going to be seling your T-Raptor? how much are you looking for is you are? but i'd almost definatley go for a mod over a stock, i was considering getting a stock but i whent on a levelboss and realised it wasn't for me, and decided i was just going to get a longer frame like a T-Pro or a T-Mag or a Zoo.

Good Luck with your choice mate and i'd probably go for the longer one as you will probably adapt to it quicker if you've been used to a stock.

hope i help Mike!!!

oh right yeah i reckon a mod would be better than a stock, are you going to be seling your T-Raptor? how much are you looking for is you are? but i'd almost definatley go for a mod over a stock, i was considering getting a stock but i whent on a levelboss and realised it wasn't for me, and decided i was just going to get a longer frame like a T-Pro or a T-Mag or a Zoo.

Good Luck with your choice mate and i'd probably go for the longer one as you will probably adapt to it quicker if you've been used to a stock.

hope i help Mike!!!

Yeah i will be selling my t-raptor, not sure for how much though. it cost about £600 about 5 months ago theres no damage apart from scratches on the crank arm, its got a ronnie rim on a hope mono so i'd probably want 350-450 for it. i think your right about getting a longer mod not sure about the t-mag though

hi i know you said youd rather buy a unused bike but if you do decide to get a used one heres a nica python on forum.

zoo python

hope i helped

chris

i have already been in contact with the owner but i'm not to keen cos he's a sponsored rider which means that bike has seen action