Photo Shop

1-modd-1

Hi,

erm well my friend took this picture of me doing a little gap on his camera and it had this cool function thing were it takes like 3 photos in a motion shot and ive seen pictures were you can put the all in 1 photo so you can see the stages of the gap I was just wondering how to do that.

So some advice please!

i think you need to get the background, and then cut out the three images of you on your bike (you can do it roughly as the background will be the same if the camera didn't move) then you take each one of the images, and make them into seperate layers, and then dodge tool the first one quite a lot, and the second one only slightly so you focous on the last image, but the other two are visible, then you just merge visible.

Mike!!!

Canon software called Photostitch. Works a treat, used to use it all the time. Let me know if you have trouble finding it and I'll see if I can help you out.

Once took 4 pics of a guy crossing a bridge and going through some singletrack ina XC race. Came out so sweet.

well the first thing you will have to do it make sure he didnt move the camera when taking the pics a very small amount is ok but to much it wont work. then u take 1 of the pictures and use it as ur background make sure this image always stays as your bottom layer and then with your other pics you will need to cut around the rider as close as posiable is better and then stick them on in the right place in new layers if you are not very good with photoshop i am ok with it and if you add me to msn and send the pics i can do it 4 you mosyt prob.

cheers

A tripod is ideal then it's as simple as 1 2 3, ideally you need a pic of the plain background so you can choose if you want the riders which way round if they are overlapping, if not then work off the rider with the pic of the rider doing the first thing, then cut the second and third out and tweak them so they all line up, backgrounds etc.

Sorry that probably made no sence what so ever. :P