Bad-ass-flu

Ducko

urgh the flu sucks i had it for about 6 days two months ago with a nice temperature of 103 a majority of the time, which was fun.

I just sat in bed going :mellow: 'muh', just drink lots and it got better eventually. Good way to lose weight aswell if youre looking to lol.

Edited by Bondy

overdose....

I get rid of the flu pretty much in 2 days max... just by overdosing. 3 Beechams flu plus along with 2 neurofen. Then continue take another 2 neurofen when they say your supposed to (4 hours or summat). I know its dangerous blah blah blah. But id rather do it than sit with flu for a week, last year i never bothered with pills and i actually thought i was going to die i got it that bad at uni. Didnt eat for well over a week and couldnt even get out my room to take a piss so did it in a bottle.

cheers,

ill try an overdose on something later.

it is definetaly the flu :(

cheers guy.

u sure uve got the flu? doubt u could scrape together the energy to post on the internet if u did!! just relax anyway id say

i basically fell down the stairs :unsure:

overdose....

I get rid of the flu pretty much in 2 days max... just by overdosing. 3 Beechams flu plus along with 2 neurofen. Then continue take another 2 neurofen when they say your supposed to (4 hours or summat). I know its dangerous blah blah blah. But id rather do it than sit with flu for a week, last year i never bothered with pills and i actually thought i was going to die i got it that bad at uni. Didnt eat for well over a week and couldnt even get out my room to take a piss so did it in a bottle.

You've never had flu, those were colds matey. Flu makes you sick, feverish dizzy and unable to hold food, sneezing plays little part. I'm just recovering from it now, still feeling a bit sick but definitely on the mend. It's kept my head down for 5 days, got my first food since the start of this down me this morning. I've lost 5lbs :S

You've never had flu, those were colds matey. Flu makes you sick, feverish dizzy and unable to hold food, sneezing plays little part. I'm just recovering from it now, still feeling a bit sick but definitely on the mend. It's kept my head down for 5 days, got my first food since the start of this down me this morning. I've lost 5lbs :S

so i piss in a bottle for kicks when i have a cold?

mate im old enough to know what the difference between a cold and the f**king flu is. I lost nearly a stone in weight.Jesus...... christ.... people on trials forum need to realise not EVERYONE on here talks bullshit constantly.

By the way i havent forced pills down anyones throat yet so no bitching about what isaid was MY method

Edited by Spacemunkee

so i piss in a bottle for kicks when i have a cold?

mate im old enough to know what the difference between a cold and the f**king flu is. I lost nearly a stone in weight.Jesus...... christ.... people on trials forum need to realise not EVERYONE on here talks bullshit constantly.

By the way i havent forced pills down anyones throat yet so no bitching about what isaid was MY method

Got a little confused, and I still am, two days is a little fast to lose a stone even by ill person standards...plus you make it sound like you've had it loads of times and here you only talk about having had it once? Things don't add up, not that it really matters.

Meh,

Joe

Joe

Got a little confused, and I still am, two days is a little fast to lose a stone even by ill person standards...plus you make it sound like you've had it loads of times and here you only talk about having had it once? Things don't add up, not that it really matters.

Meh,

Joe

Joe

Mate... read... it....again...

There are full stops in the paragraph i wrote.

hey mate, i just gopt over the flu and to be honest theres not alot you can do about it, just drink loads of fluids and get plenty of rest. I had the bastarding thing for 2 weeks.

Cheers Thurston

yeah doesnt half drag on...bloody thing!