Chani...

Adrian

Can u believe the problems i've got with this 2003 t-pro i just got. First i get it ride about and when i get home the pedal falls out and then i get a new crank cos it was cross threaded so anyway i'm jumpin around and the ruddy chain snaps!!! and now i cant find one of my front bolt clamps!!!

Edited by aim@me

Did you do anything to it when you got it? Like Tighten all the nuts and bolts? If your chain has snapped get a KMC Kool, Could be found here or Here.

Have you checked all of the threads where your pedal has come loose? It could be rounded or something.

Keiron ;)

Sorry this is random and not any help at all, but I just noticed this guy has the same name as me haha, first person in trials i know that does, well done mate lol. On a more serious matter...

Did you buy the bike second hand, which the model name suggests....03 and you have just got it. keep everything tight and buy a KMC chain, your problems will be gone. About the Clamp, is it your bikes fault you lost it lol, no i thought not ;)

Kieron (Y)

Can u believe the problems i've got with this 2003 t-pro i just got. First i get it ride about and when i get home the pedal falls out and then i get a new crank cos it was cross threaded so anyway i'm jumpin around and the ruddy chain snaps!!! and now i cant find one of my front bolt clamps!!!

haha, sorry i'm harsh and laugh at others misfortune.

it's obviously not new so what do you expect, it's probably your fault anyway.

Just out of interest do you have a picture of your onza as i used to ride one myself, was a right laugh haha.

Nick.