Koxx Coustllier

Clarky

Ha £495.00 what a joke! Koxx needs to get with the times people don't pay that kind of money when they can get a Deng bike at half the price.

£795 for the XTP-R thats just not funny!

LMFAO!!!!!

this lad is obviosly looking for one matt, therefore he would probably pay for on???? :lol::lol::lol:

so price does not come into it i should not think.............

Waynio......................... B)

in fact i would like to know if "matt tupman" IP address is from "China" as i think that he is on here secretly as "Deng" cos hes totally anti koxx, yet fully up the anal passage of deng and echo/zoo and the other 4/5 brands he has. hes a walking advertisement??????????

Waynio.........................

Do i have permission to start putting things back into my signature???? as my sponsor/supporter pays for advertisement on here?????

Please say that was a joke Wayne :blink: you've met me on many ocations you know i'm not like that at all.

All i'm saying is how can Koxx charge such high prices when Deng doesn't? They may be paying more for their frames but not so much that they have to sell a frame for nearly £800

And i think you should be allowed to put your sponsor in your signature, in fact doesn't most people?

yes it was matt....................... :lol:

i asked about the signature thing due to me last time i put my sponsors in my signature and werent allowed to (N):( but i will put em in sort of when i can.

i think what you have to look at aswell matt, all of "Dengs" lil jobbies are all silver or black???? look at how koxx take the risk to colour code things and i personally feel this is why people will buy koxx, as they put there name about with some extra ordinary colours and make them look different if you get me????

Waynio.......................

i asked about the signature thing due to me last time i put my sponsors in my signature and werent allowed to (N):( but i will put em in sort of when i can.

i think what you have to look at aswell matt, all of "Dengs" lil jobbies are all silver or black???? look at how koxx take the risk to colour code things and i personally feel this is why people will buy koxx, as they put there name about with some extra ordinary colours and make them look different if you get me????

Nah i totaly agree i respect Koxx as a company much more than any of Deng's, they are certainly ground breaking and have made trials what it is today. It just upsets me to see them pricing themselfs out of the market. Yeah a few people will buy these frames weather it be the XTP/R/ Coustllier but if they mearly took a small amount of their retails then sales would surely shot up?!

Certainly not anti Koxx though in fact ver pro Koxx, I love what they do for our sport (Y)

i tell you one frame worth every penny (well 2 really) both of these frames i have used and am using, the levelboss at £395.00 and the Belaey at £495.00 both extremly nice frames and well made, my belaey is the best frame iv ridden in a long time but the strength and durability of it has been immense!!!!iv had it now since the last british round last year and has gone through some right old punnishment, same as my levelboss did, im not saying i have tried to abuse it but with the usual trials "efforts" and "falls" its taken a few knocks and bumps and is certainly something i will look forward to getting another one of, i would love one of those XTP R in yellow though :P there the mutts. would be like a god send if i was/could get one of those :D

Waynio.........................

its not echo/deng direct that have put the price of the frames down.

if there was only one sole importer of echo/zoo like there is koxx then the price of a echo/zoo frames would still be around the £400 mark, so that isnt much cheaper than echo/zoo if you think about it like that.

deng is just a twat and doesnt think about helping people and staying loyal to them but making money for himself...i think thats the biggest difference between koxx and deng...koxx are helping how many champs ride for thier living...where as deng is helping no one really at all now, directly.

its not echo/deng direct that have put the price of the frames down.

if there was only one sole importer of echo/zoo like there is koxx then the price of a echo/zoo frames would still be around the £400 mark, so that isnt much cheaper than echo/zoo if you think about it like that.

deng is just a twat and doesnt think about helping people and staying loyal to them but making money for himself...i think thats the biggest difference between koxx and deng...koxx are helping how many champs ride for thier living...where as deng is helping no one really at all now, directly.

agree. (Y)(Y) koxx is offering these top riders ' a full time job'

thats the difference between koxx and deng.

Dave

he is helping himself james and stabbing/stabbed a few people in the back on their way..........

Waynio......................

Good exuse for putting the price way higher than any other company?

And when it comes to quality, koxx frames crack, echo's don't. I dont think people care if koxx helps champs or not, they want a good bike, at a good price, that can handle a lot of stress. And so what if koxx helps champs, ther's no reason for putting the price in the sky, is it?

I know koxx have done a lot for the sport, (blabla :P ) They make good frames, no doubt about it.

I think there is more deng frames out in the street than koxx frames. Because most of the koxx frames are comp frames, made of thinner material. And therefore lighter. Why don't koxx make a propper street frame at a reasonable price? If koxx sold more bikes, i dont think they would have to charge like 800£ for a frame.

It's obviously that koxx doesn't care about the price market.

And i think waynio is more anti deng, than matt is anti koxx. Why complaining about matt saying he's an walking advertisement, when you do the exactly same thing yourself?

No offence.. Just my opinion.

Edited by tipus

LMFAO!!! @ Tipus WTF is the levelboss???? a super duper light weight comp frame? i fear not my friend.

you ask porter when i used to ride his control i liked it, i wouldnt walk round advertising it though as i am supported/sponsored by koxx.

so where is your problem? i was having a joke with matt, then he explains that koxx do bike trial alot of good, the thing is YOU yourself do not respect that.

Waynio........................

koxx are different in many ways my friend, plenty of choice. a bit like deng but the problem is there all "similar" cos there all the same colour. nowt seperates em do they?

I dont have a 'problem'. I'm just saying that koxx charges way too much for their frames, in relations with the price market.

And when you say:

"then he explains that koxx do bike trial alot of good, the thing is YOU yourself do not respect that."

I respect that. What did i just say in my previous post?

"I know koxx have done a lot for the sport, They make good frames, no doubt about it."

I'm not a anti koxx, and not a deng fan either. Was just saying my opinion.

Edited by tipus

Koxx - Forever pushing the boundaries or trials by making frames in Blue and Grey™

BT also make frames in different colours that are cheap, how come they can afford to have both "risk taking" colours and cheap prices whereas Koxx can't?

you need to check the koxx site my friend.

Blue

Black

Silver

Electric blue

Illuminous yellow

polished silver

black/silver

also they do a range of different colour stickers instead of black hence why people can customise there bikes so much easier with koxx decals and such forth. just to me other brands just dont do enough for me. BT do blue frames? thats great, they also did a couple of other colours, echo/zoo etc all silver black????

so i am saying they use more colourful things to stand out therefore me riding an illuminous bike in the street and mr nobody comes upto me and says nice bike what is it "blah blah blah" they go and buy one sometimes, impulse buying you call it. some people dont like on here, you argue and winge like shit outta stuff all the time. i just feel that if there where more colours available then other bike companies would look better sell more etc for the looks and the koolness of being "different" does it ever bother any of you that you go out and everyone you ride with has the same colour bike as you? it would piss me off, or go to pick your bike up and its really someone elses............

Waynio....................................

i dont care anyway, i ride koxx and sell the products i ride more on the "geometry" and how the bike rides. this topic was about a koxx coustellier frame it dithered when it went to "££££" and people started moaning and complaining. (not saying it was you matt, its more the people after like tipus and dan clark) as you know i was joking with you as you know who i am and how i am. these guys sound like little kids.

anyone ever heard the saying buy cheap buy twice????

Koxx - Forever pushing the boundaries or trials by making frames in Blue and Grey™

BT also make frames in different colours that are cheap, how come they can afford to have both "risk taking" colours and cheap prices whereas Koxx can't?

Also this isn't just Echo/Zoo etc and Koxx, how is it that almost every other trials frame is now in the 250-350 bracket whereas Koxx frames START at 400 going up to the silver XTP at 795!?!?! I still can't figure out why anyone would pay that.

it is cos how it "looks" it was THE 1st frame to look like that until everyone copied it.

look at monty's the 221ti looks rad in the red/black. stand out much more than a echo team, i think you will notice this is why deng has started doing colour coded parts ;) to make things stand out a bit more.

Waynio.....................

might not be but i am seeing things a little deeper than most of you in this thread. "Tipus" and i have been speaking on msn, and i have explained to him a little bit about it ;)

So Koxx do black, blue and yellow coloured frames. All the others are just variants of silver, so again, exactly why does this justify an extra £200 to the cost compared to other frames? Especially when according to you it helps them sell more frames, in which case the price could come down due to demand and supply.

does it ever bother any of you that you go out and everyone you ride with has the same colour bike as you?

Last time I checked you were riding a silver Levelboss?

I'd also like to point out, I have never ever owned anything produced by Deng in my life, nothing at all.

I have owned:

Koxx Levelboss frame - 3 years, then sold it on, still going strong

Koxx stem - 1 year, in the garage somewhere

Koxx rim - 1.5 years, sold it on

Koxx forks - 10 months, snapped

Koxx Bloxx - God knows how long, still on my bike.

I think Koxx are the most important company in trials, however there's no way they can justify having parts that expensive that come out of the same factory as everyone elses.