Youngest Rider?

Jowster

It has got to be you Robbie, your the future of British Trials and at this rate the future looks good! (Y)

Cheers Pal (Y) I will tell Robbie that,he will be chuffed as punch, and I only hope you are right, he is as keen as mustard. Needs lots of practice though, needs to grow a bit :)(Y);) and hopefully the rest will follow. he will be doing the whole cicuit this year if he wants to, so hopefully watch this space (Y) Robs dad.

I know someone thats 12 he rides a t-pro.

If thats alex, hes 13 and he'll shout if you tell him he's 12 ;) He also has a monty now lol

theres lik e a koxx team of little kids and they r like 4 and they r well gd

lmao!!! :lol: They may have just learnt to walk, and they're front hooking already. Damn they must be genetically modified :P :P :P

I think the 9 year olds seem a bit more feasible :P:D

I know someone who is only 10 (Dannypro1) on here, his little brother.

he is fooking awesome for his age :mellow:lol

That has to be little Tom Oliver Sammonty's little brother, lets hope they never have a brother team trial eh ?. He is one good little rider and yes he is only 10. watch out Tom I'm after you.

Rob (Y)(Y)

I'm the youngest one in the head! haha. (just kidding)

I think maybe that koxx rider, that small guy with an XTP are the youngest rider. He seems to be around 8-9 years, and are quite good to have so little musscels, after all.!

I am 8 (Y)

hi,

i think little marc, hes only 12 and hes i well good for his age.

he rides a megamo. hes suits it well and his riding is improving a lot, so i think he will be at the top very shortly.

cheers

alex!!

ME MATE LIL MARK HES 12 HE RIDES MEGAMO VERY GOOD FOR HIS AGE HIS BIKES ON ME WEB

SITE CHECK IT OUT WWW.FRRWEBS.COM/FAREHAMTRIALZ (Y)