Michael Hardman

Does anyone believe in it?

I do to an extent. I actually went to the effort of making sure I didnt lie, do anything illegal, or affend anyone when I took all my GCSE's, A Levels and Uni exams for fear of getting bad results. I say it worked as Ive passed every test Ive had to take and have ny qualifications.

Generally I think if I purposely lie to get myself out of trouble Ill get punished in some way, like going on a ride I try not to be a jerk the day before incase I get a puncture or break my bike.

Call it sad but thats me.

Im not a full on karma person just in little palces. Im not supercisious as Ill walk under ladders etc...

Lately, i've started being really into Karma. I used to think it was complete shite, as i like to think i did a lot of f**king great things for hundreds of people, and did so much good, and all i got was shit in return, but lately, i've had so much good stuff happen.

However, i also like to think i do good, or help people, and don't expect anything in return, as i never do, so believing in Karma sort of contradict's it. I seem to enjoy helping people, and making others feel good about themselves by helping them fix something or what ever.

Confused yet? I certainly am.

So, Karma, yes and no. :lol:

I believe in Karma, just not in the form I think rests in most peoples minds. I think Karma is essentially cause and effect. You choose a certain kind of behaviour and it takes you down a certain path that usually entails a certain kind of results. It's not like you punch somebody in the face one day and the next day a car knocks you down. It's all completely relavent to the specific type of behaviour you partake in.

I think we can consider Karma in very rational terms , without the need for spiritualistic embellishments . The choices we made took us where we are now , and we are already creating our tomorrows .

It's common sense , really , or as Rowly stated , cause and effect . It may seem that the immoral and greedy are rewarded , but true friendships and peace of mind cannot be bought .

Does anyone believe in it?

I do to an extent. I actually went to the effort of making sure I didnt lie, do anything illegal, or affend anyone when I took all my GCSE's, A Levels and Uni exams for fear of getting bad results. I say it worked as Ive passed every test Ive had to take and have ny qualifications.

Generally I think if I purposely lie to get myself out of trouble Ill get punished in some way, like going on a ride I try not to be a jerk the day before incase I get a puncture or break my bike.

Call it sad but thats me.

Im not a full on karma person just in little palces. Im not supercisious as Ill walk under ladders etc...

Just a guess....have you been watching 'My name is earl' by any chance? lol

I believe to an extent. Not fully though.