Inverness Ride.

David20

Right so who is up for it I doubt anyone will be but I may aswell try.

There should be:

Me

Tb_levelboss

Maybe 5 other local riders who are non members.

It will probably be a sreet ride maybe natural depending on what most people want to do.

More details about where to meet will be put up if anyone actually wants to go. :ermm:

Everyones welcome!

Cheers David.

Edited by David20

Not sure yet, will post nearer the time

Incase you haven't noticed Thurston I am the one trying to organise this ride :P I don't mind you helping but don't hijack the thread man. :-

Mark I will probably meet you, Craig and Minto? at my house at about 10.30 - 11.00 then we will head into town. (Y) And Mike you WILL be there because we will not allow you to quit for your car you little girl. :P

Cheers David. ^_^

Well I would come up and ride with you lads but I canny be bothered, plus ma bikes no really running... I will come up one time though :)(Y) Have any of you been to the comps in Fort Agustas?? I know Mike has but thats all I know...

Watson

Yeh I have rode the fort Augustas comps, they are pretty amazing! I rode the b's at the last one and won :D. Will I see you at the next one and when would you be up for riding Inverness?

David

Cum on some one must want to come

Thurston man this isn't your thread, I am the one trying to organise this ride and I really doubt anyone will come seeing as we are all the way up here and most riders on here live in England or somewhere else really far away from us. I may aswell try an organise it in school atleast then we MIGHT get some riders.

David.

f**k it am coming out meet at 9 falcon square ride untill 4. i have ice hockey match at 6ish so i wont be out after 4.

MEET @ Falcon square @ 9 in morning

thruston no complaining or excuses.

Sorry Mike I can't meet at 9 since my brake burst tonight :angry: so I should be out by 11. (Y)

Cheers David.

Edited by David20