Comp Video

duncanshaw@scotland

Nice... looked fun, they cars better be there at the next comp, they look soooooo much fun!!! I want to ride some cars!!! :shifty: That fall at the end looked rather sore(ish)! Ben you silly silly boi, you made that sidehop look piss easy haha... nice one!!! (Y)

Watson

I dont think the sidehop ws that big, maximum 48-49 i think, it was second or third go, and roof was slippy so i was pleased, especially after riding so shit during the day......

f**king cracked ribs i tell thee.... they hurt :)

cheers for compliments, i dont think gordon has made that many videos, but im sure his editing will improve with time.

byebye

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Feb 7 2006, 09:25 PM)

Sorry, but i wont be watching it again. :( The tune didn't go with the editing AT ALL! That venue looks awesome though! (Y) And, Travis, that sidehop up the car... :mellow: .

Cheers,

Joe.

Hi Joe as sec of the meeting I was pleased that someone offered to vid for us and it was a favour for the club.

I dont think the sidehop ws that big, maximum 48-49 i think, it was second or third go, and roof was slippy so i was pleased, especially after riding so shit during the day......

f**king cracked ribs i tell thee.... they hurt :)

cheers for compliments, i dont think gordon has made that many videos, but im sure his editing will improve with time.

byebye

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe b @ Feb 7 2006, 09:25 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Sorry, but i wont be watching it again. :( The tune didn't go with the editing AT ALL! That venue looks awesome though! (Y) And, Travis, that sidehop up the car... :mellow: .

Cheers,

Joe.

Hi Joe as sec of the meeting I was pleased that someone offered to vid for us and it was a favour for the club.

Woah, woah, woah. Right before this turns into an arguement let me just say that i didn't mean to sound like a dick. (Y) I was just trying to say that the editing wasn't up to standards, but i had no idea that it was his second video. I'll put some constuctrive criticism in here for you :) ... With faster music you should cut the clips down a lot to make the video flow more. Try not to have slow mo in fast parts of the video. And when filming (i know you only did it a few times) but try and get the peoples body in. The body and bike take priority over the move they are doing!

Cheers,

joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Feb 8 2006, 11:10 PM)

Woah, woah, woah. Right before this turns into an arguement let me just say that i didn't mean to sound like a dick. (Y) I was just trying to say that the editing wasn't up to standards, but i had no idea that it was his second video. I'll put some constuctrive criticism in here for you :) ... With faster music you should cut the clips down a lot to make the video flow more. Try not to have slow mo in fast parts of the video. And when filming (i know you only did it a few times) but try and get the peoples body in. The body and bike take priority over the move they are doing!

Cheers,

joe.

Thanks. :rolleyes:

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Feb 8 2006, 11:10 PM)

Cheers,

joe.

Thanks for the tips mate! I will try to bear them in mind next time!

thanks (Y)