Hope titanium rear hub - ronnie

Minnion sleazy rear

Insane front

317 with disk front wheel

Tuff guys

Maggie - heatsink blues

And a echo control frame

:-lol

depends on the condition of your t-poo and that of the saracen e.t.c.

Right ive had both so i speak from experience.

The saracen(s).

1050 wb, so its a short frame with quite flickly/spinny feels to it but at the same time is good at "pure" trials like drops, gaps, ups ect. Its strong and light and depending on what model you buy the parts are good. id only advise the 2six £300, 2sixh £500, Team issue £650(altho i thik this is out of production, im sure it can still be bought) or if you have the money the Team urban £750, I personaly think the team super pro is just too expensive and a much better bike can be bought for that price of it(£1,250). All prices are from the saracen site when shopping around most of the bikes can be bought for about £100 or more less than the rrp. Overall i liked mine lots there a great bike dont let anyone tell you otherwise the 2004 saracen might well have been shit but the new ones are great!

Onza t-rex.

1080 wb, Its a long frame but i dont find it unmanageable, its great for "pure" trials but recently ive been doing a few 180 spins ect on it so its not impossible. Its very strong a lot stronger than the saracen but its heavyer altho not by much, when you get on it and ride you wont even notice. The parts are great on all 3 versions of the bike. For £500 you get top quality parts, For £750 you get even better parts and for the woodstock edition the parts are amazing but again i think its just too much money. Overall i think its also a great bike ive dented it on the down tube but im not one bit worryed that it will crack as i know how tought it is.

So i think the better bike is the t-rex, but if you dont fancy the 1080 wb then get the saracen. Dont feel that its the underdog its not at all its a top quality bike, i think its up to you if you want a short bike then go for one of the saracen's, whereas if you wanna give a longer bike a try get the onza t-rex.

Either way you wont be dissapointed.

For the saracen go to http://wadescycles.co.uk

For the saracen go for http://tartybikes.co.uk

Hi mate, i used to ride a t-rex and i found that they had a very sexual feeling and they can be done up so nice if you spend the right money, so my bit of advice to you is get the t-rex and plus the saracen is far to heavy my mate did not progress on his very much because he could not lift the bloomin thing lol.

Dan !