Sarcen! Argh!

joe parker

well the chain on my saracen mad 2 six ripped a hole in the frame and my rear hub that came with bike went gay, so i phoned saracen and ask for the replace ment parts think they would send them quickly but i was wrong................... 4 weeks later and my anit still anit arrived i hav phoned them and email them lods of times?

wat should i do? :(

help :ermm:

I know what you mean about the saracen chain..happend to me the same but i stopped pedaling just as i saw it get caught but it totally bent the gears :S

Keep pressuring them like crazy! Keep a copy of all the e-mails and letters as well (Y)

Ben

Edited by MadBoy

My Saracen snapped - Saracen said it was my bike companys so i contacted my bike company

who re contacted saracen to say it wasnt a valid reason

because the bike was for trials it had no warrany.... which it said it came with

no new frame for michael :(

I know what you mean about the saracen chain..happend to me the same but i stopped pedaling just as i saw it get caught but it totally bent the gears :S

Keep pressuring them like crazy! Keep a copy of all the e-mails and letters as well (Y)

Ben

yer thats wats happend to mine but the hole was big enough to fit 4 fingers in it so

something wren't right.............. saracen sed they would send me a frame i anit riden in ages i need it! (N)

thanks for all ur comments been well helpful :P

joe