Hosting Sugestions

joshywa

righty....

what i would like is :

free

.com/.co.uk

no pop ups

no adverts

tis about it, i doubt ill get that but meh worth a try.... what can you suggest ???

p.s. if anyone suggests freewebs or piczo i'll cyber b*tch slap you :P

thanks

joshywa

Edited by joshywa

You wont get a free .co.uk. You wont get a free site without adverts. You wont get a free site without popup's.

A site can cost a minimum of like £12 a year, seriously, a whole year for £12, it's what i spend on food in 4 days, i'm sure you can afford it for a whole 365 days.

here you go:

http://www.flatface.net

100mb space on a dedicated Gentoo Linux server synced bimonthlyTelnet, SSH2, FTP, HTTP (Apache 1.3.29) with mod_php and mod_perlCGI (perl, bash, awk, python), PHP, SSIWeb based e-mail simmilar to Hotmail/Yahoo! (except it doesn't suck)Forums (flatface.net hosted)Security with firewall and user permissionsNo ads, pop-ups, etcPassword protected directoriesUse any one of our domainsGreat tech supportFREE

Ok just go with one of the free hosting solutions above (i don't know much about that because i just use my dad's hosting which has unlimited space etc.) then just go on www.ukreg.com and buy a .co.uk domain, i will only cost you £2.95 for 2 years or something like that so i'm sure you can afford it, you won't really get a free .co.uk address. If you do that PM me and i'll tell you how to set it up so that the address actually takes you to your website.

Max

here you go:

http://www.flatface.net

100mb space on a dedicated Gentoo Linux server synced bimonthlyTelnet, SSH2, FTP, HTTP (Apache 1.3.29) with mod_php and mod_perlCGI (perl, bash, awk, python), PHP, SSIWeb based e-mail simmilar to Hotmail/Yahoo! (except it doesn't suck)Forums (flatface.net hosted)Security with firewall and user permissionsNo ads, pop-ups, etcPassword protected directoriesUse any one of our domainsGreat tech supportFREE

Free signups have been temporarily frozen until we obtain more bandwidth to accommodate our users with. We do not know when this will be done. If you are still interested in a premium account, click here for a $20/year paid plan, or here for alternate methods