Best Bails!

mini

Hi i was just wondering what everyone's best bail is?

Ive had a few bad bails but my worst was when i got stabbed in my thigh by my brake lever. It went in about an inch and a half and ripped the muscle and fat.

I can't wait to hear one of you lads top this!

From Stuart (Y)

Hi i was just wondering what everyone's best bail is?

Ive had a few bad bails but my worst was when i got stabbed in my thigh by my brake lever. It went in about an inch and a half and ripped the muscle and fat.

I can't wait to hear one of you lads top this!

From Stuart (Y)

That sounds painful.

Nick

With trials (i've only been riding 4months so i havent done anything super stupid yet) but so far I've had a chain snap which left me with stem bolts in the groin which left a lump type swelling for a few weeks :(

Oooh I wan't to see the gory pic's.

Upload your pic to photobucket.com, Copy the pic URL, paste it into the reply box, highlight it then click on the pic off the tree (Y) .

Sorry but i still don't know how to get the picture up :S If it's not too much bother can you help me.

Thanks from stuart (Y)

Oooh I wan't to see the gory pic's.

Upload your pic to photobucket.com, Copy the pic URL, paste it into the reply box, highlight it then click on the pic off the tree (Y) .

you want to see a pic of his ballbag :sick:

and me :-:rolleyes:

I aint had any bad bails on a trials bike yet..its either i'm a pussay and don't go big enough or i get lucky and i just manage to save myself.

lol, oww did you hit your head then?

my worse so far...

i was on a pile of 5 pallets on my rear wheel about to hop accross a gap and i go to pedal-hop...nothing in the rear wheel grips. no engagment until about a quarter of a turn. so i put in lots of power into a kick and my front goes down...down...down and i go down with it. i almost go over the bars but i manage to just crumple on the floor. my lever got snapped, (magura hs33 2005) and i landed my hand in a few nails :blink::o:

but i think there will be worse than this...

Edited by Clawz114

lol, oww did you hit your head then?

Na! didnt really work it was a tad over 6 foot and i just totally f**ked it up had nailed it 2ce but i wanted a different angle for filming! OH WELL! obiously i have a small target :P

Get it loaded on to a web site wether that be freeweb a personal website or something. Then when its uploaded veiw it, right click do properties and then copy the http:blahblahblah.jpeg bit and then on the forum click the lil tree and paste it in :D

IPB Image

Ah good times, the saracen :wub:

Ouch! lmao bet your arse hurt for a while after that

my best bail was when i was at addingham moorside with a few mates and i tryed this gap but it just went very wrong :D i went for it and something didnt feel wright so i jumped off my bike and landed in this ditch lol

Bolty.... (Y)

Hey,

Aw i rember that day like it was only last summer !!

Dont think jamie has seen this topic yet - He has had seven stiches to his shin and at the moment is sitting inside for a month with six stiches to his knee (N)

I some how manage to use my lanky long legs to jump here there and every were to get out of trouble!! :-

cheers

jaf :deej:

Here is my puncture wound in my leg from my breake lever...Ouch!!! :

Sorry about it being quite groosum everyone.

from stuart!

is that fat poking out ?

fat poking is the grimmest thing in the world - except possible fat + shinbone.

unfortunately all my good, down to the bone ones are just scars now cos Im too gay to do anything dangerous these days