Say Hello To My New Bike!

earsy104

Hey guys thanks for all your advice about the bsae ta26 it was so postive i bought one :D just need to sell my mission reefer now <_<lol anyway i thought i would show you guys it......it needs a couple of touching ups but overall looks nice

specs

base ta26 frame

hope xc hubs

magura rear

v brake front (going to swap to my maggies ive got

koxx drilled front rim

mavic ex721 rear

kore headset and erm cant think of the other things.....

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Phot...otoId=375267240

erm it is at this link i dont know shit all about pc's and dont know how to just put the image here :P sorry

anyway any opinions will be appreciated well most.....:D

cheers

here you go new link couldnt edit the topic starter for some reasonso here is the new link!!!!!

Hey guys thanks for all your advice about the base ta26 it was so postive i bought one :D just need to sell my mission reefer now <_<lol anyway i thought i would show you guys it......it needs a couple of touching ups but overall looks nice

specs

base ta26 frame

hope xc hubs

magura rear

v brake front (going to swap to my maggies ive got

koxx drilled front rim

mavic ex721 rear

kore headset and erm cant think of the other things.....

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/?op=list&fun...otouserid=76537

erm it is at this link i dont know shit all about pc's and dont know how to just put the image here :P sorry

anyway any opinions will be appreciated well most.....:D

cheers

lol ive not got it yet....only bought it of ebay today :D...making a few adjustments though ive got loads of spares at my house i.e. maggies o5 alex wheels 32 and 36 d521 wheels that kinda stuff and iam spending abit of money on it doing it up so it will look good after that......i hope it rides good but i have about £200 to do it upplus my spares...and ideas what i should upgrade let me know though....cheers for the opinions

p.s i will post some pics on soon eough with the upgrades see what you think then..... :D