Manifesto!

DAB

Has any one tryed to ride the manifesto?

In case you don't no wat it is.. it was a DVD by RYAN LEECH were he has tryed to take all the set up and recovery hops out of trials...

IE. no hopping aroud like a jack rabbit..

Has any one tryed to ride the manifesto?

In case you don't no wat it is.. it was a DVD by RYAN LEECH were he has tryed to take all the set up and recovery hops out of trials...

IE. no hopping aroud like a jack rabbit..

Yes made my own mini video of it. Its all about really good accuracy on technical stuff using 180 spins onto rails and stuff. Its amazing how he does it that big.

What a dvd......every time i watch it,i ge to the end and thats it...i'm out the door to give it all a go.Tried riding a rail like Mr Leech does.....but ended up,ermm....on me jewels,so shant be givin that a go for a week or so.

Yeah the hippy at the ends class :lol:

Ben

its certainly interesting and theres no doubt in ryan leechs balance and accuracy but it looks worse than if he was using setups and recovery hops as he has to go at weird angles and lands harsh. so yeh interesing idea but i dont like it( the style, the dvds ok i supose)

When i ride i don't use the manifesto all the time but if you try and think maifesto and just calm the hoping down it can held!! like if you ride a section or obsticale try and count the hops you use and say if you use 5, try and then get it to 4, then less.. it just make wat you do look alot smoooooother B). and you won't get so tyred..

Dont try and clean every thing in no hops, it will get f*%$ing anoying if you can't :angry: