Mono Trial

ScotchDave

Evening lads and lasses, I have a hope mono trial, it's all in good working order, but when I go out on me bike the bite point movese closer and closer to the bars and eventually my little fingers get mauled. But if I leave it for ten minutes it goes back to normal, tis really pissing me off, any tips guys??

"you're loosing powerrr to the warp manifold captain! You just don't have the power!!"

Ahem :D

Yeah to me it sounds like it needs bleeding or topping up at least :S But all of the above could be true too. In my opinion, try what Adam said first ;)

• 1 month later...

Take the wheel out, pull the lever until the pads meet then take the resevoir cap off and using a screwdriver push the pistons back in. It should push any air thats in the top of the system out through the resevoir. Make sure the resevoir is completely full when you put the cap back on

Also, you might want to face the disk mount on your forks - if the caliper isn't 'square' to the disk, then the pads will adjust themselves so that they sit further from the disk, and hence more lever travel will be required to move the pads in.

That wouldn't effect it that much to make the leave pull right down to the bars.

is the disc bent???

iv bent a couple of discs but in doing so have noticed that if i put wheelback in, the bent bit of the disc pushes the pistons back then it pumps back on again, its weird. but i have had that happen on mine :S but like i say my disc was PRINGLED!!! :P

Waynio..........................