Cooper

Spinksy

Wow one of those pictures was a screenshot taken off my camera filmed in my shed :)

When am i gonna feature on the site :ermm:

I'm in the middle of making Cooper's first video, so i will post it in the 'Sites, Vids and Pics' section once i get some more footage.

Jon

The pic's are good, but the shuter speed's way too slow.

I didn't like the site though (Y) .

I don't care what you say jaffa cause u critisie everything and i do not see any half decent stuff from you so maybe u should shut your mouth yeah. :angry: These pics were at night and were taken from the footage i got it wasn't a snap shot......

HTT 4 Life (we are getting a lot better website soon will let you people know when we got it up and running) (Y)

I don't care what you say jaffa cause u critisie everything and i do not see any half decent stuff from you so maybe u should shut your mouth yeah. :angry: These pics were at night and were taken from the footage i got it wasn't a snap shot......

HTT 4 Life (we are getting a lot better website soon will let you people know when we got it up and running) (Y)

He's only saying what he thinks of the photo's and i'm with him, you said "what you think", and thats what Jaffacakes thinks.

If someone says something bad about your videos/pics you Can't just tell them to shut up.

Haha, calm down Bob

The pics are just stills from video so the quality wont be too good (Y)

Yeah Congreve is making a vid at the mo for cooper. There will also be a vid with everyone from the HTT in it. Its only half done and its over 7mins so far lol.... :P

HTT 4 Life

Half-done and 7 minutes?? Did u pick the riding clips out? or just left them?? :)

Am i in it? :-

Half-done and 7 minutes?? Did u pick the riding clips out? or just left them?? :)

Am i in it? :-

Yes benny of course ur in it its got everyone who is in the HTT in it. We need another big ride out in the half term so we can get tonnes of footage of everyone. (anyone got any ideas :S ?????)

HTT 4 Life