Trials Park

lankyri

ricky b if we do get this park man this will be the start we will soon get parks all over the uk because the sport is growing at such a rate now, when i first started i was the first person to own a trials bike in the bike sheds now there are loads of kids gettin into it (Y)

FANTASTIC! :D Ive added a news item on trialmedia.co.uk so anybody looking on the site will know to go to the website and vote! Hope it takes off!

Jonny.

Cheers mate :) Everything helps, Read the thread in Trials chat, theres loads more info and the emails ive been getting from invicta.

You got my vote mate (Y)

I've been trying to do the same with my local council, but they just keep telling us that they've built us a skate park so go use it.......i don't think they quite understand the difference :S

Anyways....hope the park goes ahead....wouldn't mind traveling up there to have a go

My only question is.....if it's indoors,would there be a charge for entering??

Ben

My only question is.....if it's indoors,would there be a charge for entering??

Ben

Yes proberly, But being a rider i will try and get it as reasonable as possible, After all if it doesn't make money it will just get closed :(

sorry mate for putting you on the spot light again but just thought of a couple of questions,

now if they build this park for us is it also gonna have like aload of vert ramps and funboxes or is it gonna be strictly trials :)

also if this park is built will we be able to move stuff around or will it all be bolted down

cheers ric

now if they build this park for us is it also gonna have like aload of vert ramps and funboxes or is it gonna be strictly trials :)

also if this park is built will we be able to move stuff around or will it all be bolted down

I told them i want to be able to move it about every couple of months so riders dont get bored :D