Monty_man_stoive

Monty_Man_Stoive

Hey all! Im back! My names steve dobbs, some might remember me as STOIVE

Most of you wont remember me, but some of you will like tim rodrigues, waynio and a few others, i was riding for about 4/5 years and was getting mad, i was quite known for huge drops, ive done the biggest huge drop at shell centre a few times and got quite abit of respect. can backwheel and gap and sidehop quite high, i love bashgaurding to back wheel especially on anything really thin and hard like rails! and bollards!

Basically, i got a car and started working and became very hard to ride financially and time wise as many riders probably know! By im back in full swing, im still a 20" rider, got rid of my monty x-lite (dont know why) and now im riding a 20" t-mag :ermm: just until i can get another monty x-lite, ti hopefully.

So i aint going to be up london this sunday but hopefully the next london ride! Cant wait to get back with everyone! This is going to be a mad summer!!!!!! :D:D:D

Edited by Monty_Man_Stoive

ayup buddy, joe is that roof thing with the garage door what he dropped off as thats crazy cause thats mofo huge :o

i think im dumb thats like 30ft :S sorry for being stupid lol

Edited by Snowy

hey hey jo, its been a wile! Im well on my way back!

It was my first night out proper riding yesterday and tonight since two whole years, i done a big drop last night and then had to go bigger tonight and i done a lorry container drop, rather big B) considering its my 2nd ride since 2 years! I met a couple of lads fron colchester, one of them got a pic of me doing the container drop, ones called luke and the other chris ( aight ladz ) ONE HAND LUKE + ZOO RIDER (the zoo rider one aint exactly right, i forget his username again, sorry dude!) any way, its going wel and im getting back into the swing of things, cant wait for a mad london ride!

hey hey jo, its been a wile! Im well on my way back!

It was my first night out proper riding yesterday and tonight since two whole years, i done a big drop last night and then had to go bigger tonight and i done a lorry container drop, rather big B) considering its my 2nd ride since 2 years! I met a couple of lads fron colchester, one of them got a pic of me doing the container drop, ones called luke and the other chris ( aight ladz ) ONE HAND LUKE + ZOO RIDER (the zoo rider one aint exactly right, i forget his username again, sorry dude!) any way, its going wel and im getting back into the swing of things, cant wait for a mad london ride!

Yo dude!!!

That wernt a bad ride actually, good to get some more trials riders on the scene :Dlol.

We should go riding more often :rolleyes:

Hopefully Luke will put some pics up soon.

Also bit of topic but meh, your car sounds well nice, cant remember did you say you changed the engine????

Cheers Chris

Edited by zoo pitbull rider 05

Engine conversion to a 2.0 Litre 16 Valve redtop engine in my corsa, loads of mods, and running just over 200 bhp, its like a rocket powered go kart B)

Yer the ride was kool, were all going go up to london soon hopefully, going to be a mad one (Y) you and luke are quite good, nice and smooth (Y) lets all progress and beat the world! Ha Ha Ha!

what pads should i order?

The zoo pads are pretty good, thats what i currently use, nice and loud. They can be a bit crap in the wet though. :-

I've had my pads for quite a while now and theres still a fair bit of life left in them.

Chris

Edited by zoo pitbull rider 05