Im Looking For New Pads, Any Ideas?

wtpchris

What rim are you using?

If your rim is chrome finished heatsink pads would work best due to there soft compound etc.

I dont use a V-brake so im not 100% sure on what works best, however my mate used Spanish Flys on a Sun Rim, with a black sidewall and it gripped amazing, had alot of bite and grab.

Hey, im running a black 20" rim.

When i used the Heat-sink reds, they wore down quite quickly and had basically no modulation. I have been recommended the V-Fly's by a friend, and they seem to work well on his chrome rim.

What pads do you run?

aye, but you had a black oily shite on your rim ;) to be fair you did have em the best part of a year wasnt it? and theres still 7mm of material left.

on a black rim with a u brake i dont recon the v flys wil be that great christoph but who knows, the salmons work well on bens and he has a similar setup. you may as well try my v flys out for a bit, and if they're shite you dont have to waste your money. i dont recon i'll be riding bmx for a bit, what with it being boring as fanny and all :P . ye, try my ones. could always get the same as luke, coustsinks ont black rim work a treat. :)