My Bike

zoocrew

lighter without pedals.

I seriously don't think thats his bike. i swear i have seen that picture before, and someone I know (tomtom on here) his bike is identical and it was bought from tarty.

EDIT what tomtom said.

ash says:

is that your bike?

ash says:

looks identical

ash says:

except forks

-<..¦¦..tom tom..¦¦..>- says:

no, but its one that tary sent me to show me a rough example of the bike

-<..¦¦..tom tom..¦¦..>- : says:

*tarty

ash, says:

kk

-<..¦¦..tom tom..¦¦..>- says:

so i doubt thats actually his as i got that pic 3 months ago

Edited by ash-kennard

my pythons not identicle but it is very simular, it may be the same spec but that isnt his actual bike as i had that picture ages ago when tarty asked if i wanted to change anything to it, i said forks and i got a new v!z rim and a couple other things, but rides nice all the same (Y)

tom tom

EDIT: also i have been threated with well not alot but your a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! liar!!

Edited by tom tom

For the last time its my bike !!!. Its mine ask lee wigley or foster or joe baxter mine is the famous tarty zoo i got it for christmas 2 weeks before but i couldnt be bothered to put up a new pic so i gave u the link to tarty were the pic saves as my name as my name is liam eyre !!!!. :angry:

Edited by zoocrew

haha, as he is a liar and got found out

ELLLOWELL!!

Stop bein a propper willy. oh my god

What is your problem? you reported it for saying it's his bike?

Tartybikes builds up that exact bike, and sends it to people who order the full build or whatever, thats what he has got?

Oh dear...

Mat

shut up, I was told by tomtom that he was wrong and that it wasn't hisbike, i thought he was trying to fool us into thinking that it was his bike.

he has now added me to msn and shown me other pics, so now i believe him in what he is saying

arrrrrrrrrrg

whats everyones problem, i sort of agree with him if he got it ages ago, but mate (excluding ash) you should check your condishons or get a chill pill

tom tom

Keep on diggin' buddy.

It's his bike, it's a beauti, it has no pedals, it's amazin'.

Leave it?

Mat