My New Frame

i had my 5 foot friend complaining that this bike is too short for him... i call it the balls crusher frame.

those bikes may look nice but they are total s**t to ride (N)

hi,

thanks for comments, but i don't think the bike rides crap at all i'm really small and it suits me perfect.

besides its not your's its mine :P

but thanks every one keep em coming also post your own toxsins up in here all welcome (Y)

my new frame just got it yesterday off will arnold so big thanks to him

its a toxsin mod with vizz rims etc..

take a look

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/787902/

Hi there :turned:

Your bike is looking quite nice and pimperish :P now good one, Im especially liking the rims, HOw are they i.e. do the grind well and are they strong or weak. Did you get the frame second hand or brand new off the shelf, because i know someone selling one of those frames :S .

How does the bike ride. I remember when i had a ride on squinces Toxin, and it felt to short for me, cause there shorter that the t-lite. It's ok for you though because you are small aren't you :P .

Anyways Nice bike overall pall.

Will you be bringing out a video at all of you riding the toxin, You brought one out when you had your Zoo!.

Cant wait to see it (Y) See if it makes you ride any better.

Cheers joe :sleeping:

Edited by joe_eyre

Hi there :turned:

Your bike is looking quite nice and pimperish :P now good one, Im especially liking the rims, HOw are they i.e. do the grind well and are they strong or weak. Did you get the frame second hand or brand new off the shelf, because i know someone selling one of those frames :S .

How does the bike ride. I remember when i had a ride on squinces Toxin, and it felt to short for me, cause there shorter that the t-lite. It's ok for you though because you are small aren't you :P .

Anyways Nice bike overall pall.

Will you be bringing out a video at all of you riding the toxin, You brought one out when you had your Zoo!.

Cant wait to see it (Y) See if it makes you ride any better.

Cheers joe :sleeping:

hi joe,

I didn't post up my video on my zoo but i may of sent it to you any way i think i might make a video if i do ill post it up and you can all see my lovely bike being rode not so lovely lol

thanks any way every one and nice toxsin in the blue there!

and to answer your questions yes the rims grind nice i've only had two grinds and i have had the rim nearly a year now :o.

i think they are strong as i am not the smoothest ride and land hard often :P

last but not least the frame i love the shortness of my frame it suits me because of my size, but thats not to say you shouldn't get one if your tall, its just up to you.

hope i helped

billy

Nice bike mate (Y)

By all the reviews i hear rides lush when your short, Crap if your tall. Thank god im short :P

In about two months and ill have mine hopefully :D

Thanks

Mitch

I'm 6 foot so it might ride crap for me if it dose i'll get rid and get the long version but i might just get uset to it and it might be different for me . . . hopefully.

It's in the post so i'll post pics up of it and tell you how it rides for a tall rider :)

rickyb

I'm 6 foot so it might ride crap for me if it dose i'll get rid and get the long version but i might just get uset to it and it might be different for me . . . hopefully.

It's in the post so i'll post pics up of it and tell you how it rides for a tall rider :)

rickyb

hey mate,

well will arnold had this frame before and he is quit tall and he rode it very well so i hope it all good for you love to see some pictures

billy

rickyb

Get the longer one if youre that tall dude , I liked the short one but still found it a lil meh at times. So I got the longer one and its gorgeous

Get the longer one if youre that tall dude , I liked the short one but still found it a lil meh at times. So I got the longer one and its gorgeous

It's a bit late i bought the short one a while ago but if i don't like it i will sell my monty and the toxsin short and buy the long. So either way i'm gunna be riding a toxsin i love the look of them, how much are the longs? Do they come with a bash plate?:)

rickyb