Who Wonts To Ride London Or Brum.

##zoobase##

hi me and my m8 r wonting to go riding in london or brum but dont no were to go. if ther is eney riders that will be out in london or brum let us no it will be no wednesday the 5th of april. we liv in northampton so we have just got to jump on a train. let us no asap.

Thanks robert and richard

• Like 1

Hi there

I've always wanted to ride london sometime but never got the chance to (N) . To get there is quite a treck for me and my friends, I think to get there we have to catch 2 possibly 3 trains, So to do that in the morning and night wouldn't give us much time to ride. But MeH.. I would still love it :P

Cheers joe

Edited by Joe_Da_Man

Hi there

I've always wanted to ride london sometime but never got the chance to (N) . To get there is quite a treck for me and my friends, I think to get there we have to catch 2 possibly 3 trains, So to do that in the morning and night wouldn't give us much time to ride. But MeH.. I would still love it :P

Cheers joe

hi!!

u should come anyway as it will still be light. were u from bud?

erm london on a week day bad idea mate very bad, everywhere will be open so you wont be able to ride tate or shell centre there will be police everywhere and its not worth it

i got threatened by police if they see me again riding in london then im gonna get banned :lol:

yeah london on a weekday not worth it mate go on a saturday or sunday you will have a better ride (Y)

cheers ric

i got threatened by police if they see me again riding in london then im gonna get banned :lol:

Haha, good luck to them.. And ban you from what?! From London? Okkkkkkkaaayyyyy.

London on a weekday is shit for anything but shopping/sightseeing.

Sundays are the bestest for ridingz.

honestly i was threatened to get banned we was down by the school on the seafront and police stopped us on the bridge and then moved us on at the school but everyone ran away and left me and someother kid and took our names down and started threathening me to ban me :angry: i was not even riding though at that point i was eating

police ha

threathening me to ban me

Probably just trying to scare you mate, wouldn't worry too much. What with the size of london, the amount of people they have to chase though the streets everyday and the amount of coppers in london, I doubt you'll see him ever again...vice versa.

Edited by anzo

who's worrid i was pissing myself laughing about it because i was not even riding everyone else was everyone ran i stayed and they try and ban me :lol:

i need to ride london again havent been in ages i will as soon as i get a grind on my hog rim :D

who's worrid i was pissing myself laughing about it because i was not even riding everyone else was everyone ran i stayed and they try and ban me :lol:

i need to ride london again havent been in ages i will as soon as i get a grind on my hog rim :D

lol rick that was funny as hell, we all bombed it right down to embankment area lol

Ben