My New Toxsin.

rickyb

It looks really nice, but I personally do not like the shortness of them at all :S

But still maybe you like it like that ;)

Not really i find it hard to gap and get my back wheel were i want it but i'm going to give it another week or so and if i still don't like it i'm going to get rid i think.I'm too tall for it.

It looks the part but i need to get use to it.

Thanks for the replies, rickyb

Smooth, Looks pretty cool, how short does it feel? like monty short? Im loving the Bashgaurd too, does that come as standard on those badboys?

At first it felt realy short i mean nearly fliping over the bars but that was because i was running a monty stem but i have a long stem now(v!z) and it side hops so nice now got 36" and that was my first try at side hopping :P

Ilove it now and wouldn't try another frame for a long time it has improved my riding so much. You have to pay more for the bash but i would definatly recomend it.

cheers for the replies guy's, ricky

At first it felt realy short i mean nearly fliping over the bars but that was because i was running a monty stem but i have a long stem now(v!z) and it side hops so nice now got 36" and that was my first try at side hopping :P

Ilove it now and wouldn't try another frame for a long time it has improved my riding so much. You have to pay more for the bash but i would definatly recomend it.

cheers for the replies guy's, ricky

Yeah you really did improve on that ride the othere day was a good little ride i love how it sidehops it's a peice of piss cya tomoro on the train to leeds ricky.

kyle.

Cheers for that guy's

Yeah you really did improve on that ride the othere day was a good little ride i love how it sidehops it's a peice of piss cya tomoro on the train to leeds ricky.

kyle.

Yeah you helped me a lot on that ride, sorry about missing the leeds ride but couldn't get up, i blame josh.

ricky