Good Riding Locations

Joe_Da_Man

Hello all! :-

Just a quick post.

I am sick and tired of riding my local area because there is nothing to do, I think it's because i've done it all :P .

I've been to a few places like Sheffield/ Nottingham/ Chesterfield/ Derby etc.. Which don't get me wrong were good places to ride. But i'm wanting to expand my travels a little more.

This is were i need help from you guys. Do you know were are/ are not good places to ride??

What i'm not wanting to do is go through all the hastle of catching the train and spending money for the train and the riding location being rubbish.

All comments welcome.

Cheers joe (Y)

Edited by Joe_Da_Man

Any of the big cities, there seems to be 4875895 riders from Yorkshire so maybe there, London is super (and the best city in the world anyway!), Liverpool, Birmingham etc are pretty good i'd imagine.

Generally, where theres trials riders theres trials to be ridden.

i live on portland and it is good for street and good for natural riding ive been riding here for years and never got board so it is well worth your trip and if your down your probly se me around im allways out on my trials bike there are alot of us (Y)