Vinco Broken

cvtrial

Hi,

Me and some m8's of me where outside riding some "street" today. One of them (Knut) found out he was going to do a AWESOME gap and he said: "I'll do this one!" He stood jumping a bit and he jumped.. He did the gap but when he landed it just sad: "boom" and no one understood it before Eirik watched back with his drop-out (left side) and it was broken right of.!

And so the topic says, it's a vinco. It's the vinco that TRA rides in: "Koxx122005". He's a bit "outside" right now and he wonder about getting a new frame or just get someone to fix it for him!

Sorry mates, I don't have a pic but I'll see if I get one soon!

Cheers :ermm:

Koxx frames are a total rip off unless you are sponsored by them. All of the frames crack/snap and they are all wayyyyy to over priced and in my oppinion frames like; gu,czar,adamant,pitbulls all look better, they are better quality and a quater of the price. I will be staying away from koxx until they bring out something that will be worth having. (i ride a vinco and it has cracked 3-4 times)

Sorry to people who have koxx frames which they like and dont snap/crack. I am just going from personal experiences and what i have heard from other people.

Cheers

if he wants to get rid of it , need a frame for me wall . Will pay him too

Would make a nice ornament , but given that this was purchased off Mr.Remvik Aasen , and the english usage of the topic starter , I suspect postage would be from Norway or thereabouts ?