Ashford Saturday

woodster90

Hey Steve. I think the photo's look fantastic mate. Considering the light conditions we had, and the added problem of being caught in a tropical rainstorm ( I know it wasnt, but it felt like it at times!), th photo's have turned out really well. i look forward to seeing the video footage. I've spoken to a few friends ( Fred and Pete), and they're definately up for coming out with us to shoot some footage. My arse looks like the size of a foreign country though in some of them! he he

Darren

darren hill

darren hill

darren hill

rob

cheers darren

as for the size of the pics its deliberate, as I am a photographer by trade I have to ensure they won,t get

stolen by some random scum.

Therefore I put them on small and lo res.

They are just a taster of what you might get if you were to come out on a days riding in Ashford.

they are my little teasers..............

and there's more

this is the biggest I go

My arse looks like the size of a foreign country though in some of them!

darren, your arse IS the size of a foreign country!! :-

some nice photos there - shame i couldn't make it out riding this weekend - travelling and girlfriend breaking up can play havoc with a guy's social calendar! i'm taking my bike out to spain finally though, so i should get quite a bit of riding done over there. got a new video camera too so hopefully should get some footage of me and my new spanish mates!