Spinn Offs

hey guys.

i have decided i want to try a 270 spin off a 7 foot wall. (the sort where the back wheel moves about 80 degrees and then the front end comes off).

just to give me the kick up the backside i need to give it a go tell me how high you guys have done this off...without dying :-

Yeah you'll be fine. Give it a go the worst you can do is spin too far and then it'll look even better... just remember to keep you weight off the bars as you land... i remember a martyn ashton video of him doing a spin off his demo rig and he landed leaning over the bars, the wheel folded sideways. It was about 9 feet high though.

9 and half foot......

The trick is to get your weight on the front wheel for the first spin and when you lift the front wheel off, really flick it round(almost the same as a stand still 180), then push the back wheel down and absorb the landing like on a big drop off.. the easy way to learn is to roll in to them then spin... when you get good you can start in a track stand and do a clean 360.. the main thing you need to learn to control is the after spin, if your still spinning when you land thats when you fold wheels and eat floor :S try and do a small hop when your back wheel lands, that takes some of the spin out,

and learn on small walls till you get it dialed.... it's to easy to get wrong and hurt yourself off big walls.