Paypal Money

froggy

Hi, I've got about £100 in my paypal account and I can't transfer it to my bank account :S

I tried to add a bank account and it said my card was already registerd and I'm 100% sure that it isn't. Anyway so I got to some stage about a month ago where they said they would put two randon deposits into my account and I have to enter them on the site to verify that I own the card/account and they haven't gone in yet.. So I tried again two weeks ago, and once more 1 week ago and the deposits are still not there :S

All I want to do is get the money out of my paypal account into my bank, help? :S

Hi, I've got about £100 in my paypal account and I can't transfer it to my bank account :S

I tried to add a bank account and it said my card was already registerd and I'm 100% sure that it isn't. Anyway so I got to some stage about a month ago where they said they would put two randon deposits into my account and I have to enter them on the site to verify that I own the card/account and they haven't gone in yet.. So I tried again two weeks ago, and once more 1 week ago and the deposits are still not there :S

All I want to do is get the money out of my paypal account into my bank, help? :S

You do know they mean your bank account not your paypal account right? :turned: